Jump to content
For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

 

Going to glasgow 

Weegie cunt

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Going out on t’bike

Where you off to Hanzo?

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Some place with no 4G. 🤞

Just cycle around till you can't get a signal?

Share this post


Link to post

Had a video call with an old friend called Mumbles.

Now drinking beer and listening to Tool.

Good to have a break from the fucking football likes.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Had a video call with an old friend called Mumbles.

Now drinking beer and listening to Tool.

Good to have a break from the fucking football likes.

Especially being a Hibs fan.

Prick.

Ah no.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Especially being a Hibs fan.

Prick.

Ah no.

Hear. 

Hibs are gonna be amazing bastards next year fuckmouth. 

Signed some quality brothers from Benifca B team, Leeds and Africa and all sorts. 

🇧🇴

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Where you off to Hanzo?

Windfarm. Fucking freezing.

317289-FB-56-B1-42-E8-B481-EC156-E0-DC17

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

 

Now drinking beer and listening to Tool.

 


youre a wot?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Loved fog on the tyne

Hun 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:


youre a wot?

Yer mrs seekrit fantissay.   She eywis wahnted tae git nobbed fae a Hibs cunt wi HIV wi decent girth. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Mrs Bluto loves a big black cock

Crikey 

Share this post


Link to post

Had a lie in.

Opened Father's Day presents.

Took the wee one to her show jumping competition (she won of course).

Went for a late lunch.

Now home for a nap.

Later - few beers/wines and watch the last round of the US Open.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Had a lie in.

Opened Father's Day presents.

Took the wee one to her show jumping competition (she won of course).

Went for a late lunch.

Now home for a nap.

Later - few beers/wines and watch the last round of the US Open.

Pics of the wee ones horse? 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Pics of the wee ones horse? 

He's got a fair schlong on him.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Windfarm. Fucking freezing.

317289-FB-56-B1-42-E8-B481-EC156-E0-DC17

Aye it's an affa cool breeze today better the morn Sooper.

Share this post


Link to post

Awa for a meal at 5 to celebrate me coming home from Turkey with cheap shit. Exciting stuff.

Facebook today was full of the best dads in the world. Wild.

3 words, NOT interested.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Awa for a meal at 5 to celebrate me coming home from Turkey with cheap shit. Exciting stuff.

Facebook today was full of the best dads in the world. Wild.

3 words, NOT interested.

Even the dead ones are the best dads, like ever. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did a triathlon this morning and now sat totally fucked on the sofa.

Bird hasn’t seen Bohemian Rhapsody so will be sticking that on later.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Did a triathlon this morning and now sat totally fucked on the sofa.

Bird hasn’t seen Bohemian Rhapsody so will be sticking that on later.

You well insured.

Swop plates at dinner table.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The worlds first vertical boat lift. 

Falkirk ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

The worlds first vertical boat lift. 

Falkirk ❤️

Looks like a bottle opener to me.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...