What you doing today?

Bought myself some Ocean Forest soil for the wee mary jane seeds. 

Surprised how quick these things germinated,  about 48 hours... is that normal? @manboobs109

Spoke to a very knowledgeable Shaggy lookalike at the weed shoppy, and he seemed surprised at how fast they'd germinated, but gave me a good idea of what needs done next. 

Anyway, got some wee pots to plant them in, and all that's left to do, probably the most important step, is to give them names. 

So far I've came up with Ramadanki, Danky Potvara, Hash Taylor, Matty Bongstaff, and Ilyan Kiryakov.

15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Surprised how quick these things germinated,  about 48 hours... is that normal? @manboobs109

Spoke to a very knowledgeable Shaggy lookalike at the weed shoppy, and he seemed surprised at how fast they'd germinated, but gave me a good idea of what needs done next. 

Anyway, got some wee pots to plant them in, and all that's left to do, probably the most important step, is to give them names. 

So far I've came up with Ramadanki, Danky Potvara, Hash Taylor, Matty Bongstaff, and Ilyan Kiryakov.

Are you gonna do a Prince Chaz and speak to the fuckin' things as well??

22 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

How about Eric Sticky Black?

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Are you gonna do a Prince Chaz and speak to the fuckin' things as well??

Charlie knows what's what when it comes to growing plants. 

Not so clever when it comes to women, like, traded in his hot wife for a dog. 

But plants, I'll take the fat-eared pedo's advice any day of the week. 

7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

How about Eric Sticky Black?

Yep... decent. 

6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

He still got his hole aff her tho (along wi a few others admitedly).?

I think a couple of the posters on here had a shotty on her.