What you doing today?

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A cunt of a day travelling yesterday (technical issues/missed flights) 

Hopefully home later the day, in time for Jesus and Mary Chain gig and some pints 

Travelling's shite nowadays. Seems to be a hassle all the time. Maybe got used to flying in half full planes for a year as well but seems to be a higher percentage of gypes cutting about the world at the moment. Might just stay around my bit from now on. 

2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Travelling's shite nowadays. Seems to be a hassle all the time. Maybe got used to flying in half full planes for a year as well but seems to be a higher percentage of gypes cutting about the world at the moment. Might just stay around my bit from now on. 

If @Henry was here I reckon he’d pull you up for a #humblebrag there

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? Bet you've had that sarcastic round of applause from fellow passengers a few times. 

That fucks me right off. Cheers for nae crashing the plane.

Should be in the pet hates thread along with utter idiots at security taking about an hour in front of you while they have forgotten to take their belt off or some shit

29 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

See these ferns all over brimond hill stunning green colour .

Are you growing this in your garden ?

I've three of them currently, all in pots. When they start growing more than a few inches I might transplant them into 5 gallon buckets or similar sized pots. 

I think you can get collared by the filth if you grow them in an unsecured area. 

Not chancing getting sent to pokey on drug charges. 

23 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I've three of them currently, all in pots. When they start growing more than a few inches I might transplant them into 5 gallon buckets or similar sized pots. 

I think you can get collared by the filth if you grow them in an unsecured area. 

Not chancing getting sent to pokey on drug charges. 

Fine chance to meet the Aryan Brotherhood or the Crips or the Bloods or the Zetas etc etc.  All lovely people I'm certain.

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fine chance to meet the Aryan Brotherhood or the Crips or the Bloods or the Zetas etc etc.  All lovely people I'm certain.

You ever been in a gang, BB? Before the wife straightened you out, obvs.

22 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

So what’s a bootboy? I thought that was some kind of menacing posse.

People with leather boot fetishes. Get strung up like butcher pigs and have heaps of blokes kick them until orgasm wearing leather boots. 

BBB hasn't been in a while because the chain canna hang him from the roof, hence the frustration.

Its like a sex cult. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

People with leather boot fetishes. Get strung up like butcher pigs and have heaps of blokes kick them until orgasm wearing leather boots. 

BBB hasn't been in a while because the chain canna hang him from the roof, hence the frustration.

Its like a sex cult. 

Your lookin' a bit silly and childish noo Consi ma' loon.  Take a step back, a seat and relax min.  It's Friday night.  Chill.