What you doing today?

On 8/12/2022 at 6:20 PM, Ke1t said:

I've three of them currently, all in pots. When they start growing more than a few inches I might transplant them into 5 gallon buckets or similar sized pots. 

I think you can get collared by the filth if you grow them in an unsecured area. 

Not chancing getting sent to pokey on drug charges. 

Oh right .?

I will say nothing .

Just now, Edwin Starr said:

Now that Kelt has enlightened me I'm saying nothing .

I only know what one drug looks like and that's wacky backy .

Never ever knowingly consumed it .

About 15 years ago we went on  a plumbers business trip with the merchants , we went into a coffee shop with a leaf on the window .

Paid for my mates coffees and being a coffee connoisseur I had 3 cups of the stuff unknown to me the coffee had wacky backy in it .

Oh my heed had to go back to my hotel not quite feeling norma,l never again "don't do it"?

Ah, such innocence?

On 8/12/2022 at 5:49 PM, Beachend Bootboy said:

??A good goin' Catholic boy like you shouldn't know of such things min??

About 15 years ago we went on  a plumbers business trip with the merchants , we went into a coffee shop with a leaf on the window .

Paid for my mates coffees and being a coffee connoisseur I had 3 cups of the stuff unknown to me the coffee had wacky backy in it .

Oh my heed had to go back to my hotel not quite feeling normal never again "don't do it"?

12 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ah, such innocence?

Some of my mates take this stuff and some drink too much .

My joiner mate likes beer too much ,

You should see a hammer in his hand when he's working it shakes like a pneumatic drill .

No way would I be holding up a 4x2 post up for him while he hammers away .

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

in Amsterdam,fuck aye. Many moons ago as a young chap. Was all very businesslike and methodical from what I recall.

Dare say they cater and charge for a load more acquired and obscure tastes these days ,booting guys in the nuts, licking bumholes etc…, 

licking bum holes who the fk does that.?

What happens if she ends up with some poo in her mouth .

Yuk.?

There’s a real excitement in enjoying a woman for the first time, Edwin, when you’re down enjoying the taste of her juices and you offer a rogue tongue swish in past the sphincter. Some recoil, squeeze their cheeks together and the backdoor is firmly locked. 

It’s not all about sticking your tongue all the way up the shiter, just incorporate it as part of the oral routine. Then work up to the finger tip. 

before you know it you’ve the double fingered deep anal push at the moment of orgasm and you’ll feel them squeezing the life out of your fingers. A job well done 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There’s a real excitement in enjoying a woman for the first time, Edwin, when you’re down enjoying the taste of her juices and you offer a rogue tongue swish in past the sphincter. Some recoil, squeeze their cheeks together and the backdoor is firmly locked. 

It’s not all about sticking your tongue all the way up the shiter, just incorporate it as part of the oral routine. Then work up to the finger tip. 

before you know it you’ve the double fingered deep anal push at the moment of orgasm and you’ll feel them squeezing the life out of your fingers. A job well done 

I'm strangely aroused now.

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

Oh my heed had to go back to my hotel not quite feeling normal never again "don't do it"?

That's odd to me. 

Caffeine and weed? They be armwrestling eachother inside your body, would feel fuckin weird.