What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Earlier I watched about 40 minutes of self defence videos on Youtube. These included how to defend yourself against multiple assailants, how to defend yourself against someone with a knife and how to disarm someone with a firearm.  Don't remember any of it but the guy made it look really easy. 

I'm sure it'll come in handy some day. Has for me.

Day trip to Anstruther earlier today. Before anybody jumps in to say I should have gone to one of the other chippers/chippies I had a fucking superb fish supper from the fish bar. 
I know some will say it's shit and nothing to write home about (thought that myself when I was last there about 10 years ago), so it was a pleasant surprise that I enjoyed it as much as I did. 
Wee tub of ice cream from the shop further along the street for after it - 1 scoop each of mint choc chip and rum and raisin. 
Enjoyed the fish and chips from the van in Killin last weekend too fwiw. 

6 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Day trip to Anstruther earlier today. Before anybody jumps in to say I should have gone to one of the other chippers/chippies I had a fucking superb fish supper from the fish bar. 
I know some will say it's shit and nothing to write home about (thought that myself when I was last there about 10 years ago), so it was a pleasant surprise that I enjoyed it as much as I did. 
Wee tub of ice cream from the shop further along the street for after it - 1 scoop each of mint choc chip and rum and raisin. 
Enjoyed the fish and chips from the van in Killin last weekend too fwiw. 

Once got hoorin' drunk at a lock in in Anstruther.  Ended up in a fight wi me brither.  He didn't win ?