What you doing today?

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

No. I've turned it off to save battery. Chances of finding a wireless charger here in Bongo Bongo land are slim to none so I'll likely have to get some cunt to fly out with one for me next time there's a shift change.

I've got a spare one I've never used if you want a shot min? 

27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Got a parking ticket for a double yellow (was out of the way and was only 10 mins maybe slightly over that) but what action is taken if I don't pay?

I fucking hate giving the city council any money, useless cunts.

Yes it's my own fault bla bla bla but fuck the council.

I've never ever paid a council, hospital, super market or other non Traffic Warden ticket.  A lass I knew who used to work for the council said they'll send out a couple of letters re court etc but won't take non repeat offenders to court as it's not financially viable. That was many years ago tho. 

Are ther still Traffic Wardens or just them city warden things?

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Busy this morning chief?

Was going to pop over for a coffee but had another place to be for 10.

Should have done - kettle was bilin hait.

Did look out a couple of times to see if you were about but you must have been busy.

Come round past for a coffee - often in at weekends to keep the heid above water. 

Will gie you a shout as wife nae happy with existing provider - doesn’t satisfy her apparently?

Shes looking for a young buck who can do the job.

Know of anyone ?

On 8/19/2022 at 4:52 PM, Ke1t said:

"Can grow in excess of 12 feet"

It's going to be like a fucking Christmas Tree O Weed... jesus.  And I've three of the cunts.  I'll have to take drastic restrictive actions to keep these things under control. 

spacer.png

Question for you your name gets mentioned throughout other football boards seemingly a legend ?(in a good way)

I certainly wouldn't say legend. I mean, if other people want to call me a legend then they're probably not wrong. But I'm way too modest to ever call myself a legend. Even though in truth I definitely, definitely am. 

You certainly are .?

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think it was a city warden that bummed me like.

Personally I'd chance it and ignore it. 

I remember seein' in the EE a few years ago, someone in the toon had racked up about 15 grand in parkin' tickets before they did somethin' serious about it.  Canna mind if that was proper Traffic Warden tickets or City wardens tho. 

I had a feelin' Traffick Wardens had be done away with up here in favour of the City ones but I could be wrong.  I assumed City Wardens are cheaper as they're even thicker than the TW's.  Bit like some o' these Covid Enforcement officers they had in guffland and the general Enforcement officers doon there. The kinda cunts that hide behind cars, bushes and the like to get some fucker droppin' a tabby or sweetie wrapper.  Fuckin' money spinnin' joke.

• Site Sponsor
26 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm sure I can name someone, but let me have a wee think mate. Haha.

Aye I looked over a couple times but I thought I would leave you in peace. I'm sure you didn't need me yapping the lugs aff ye.

I will probably be in area next week as well as got a few more to do in that roon aboot ye. 

?

gies a shout if you’ve time and we can catch Starbucks or fitever

• Upvote 1