What you doing today?

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Amateur.

I stayed up for the boxing. Then wee sleep and then onto the UFC.

Now getting ready to head to Hazleheed for fitba this morning (half 10 kick aff). Coaching not playing.

Bairn also stayed up for boxing... she is 8. Raring to go for fitba this morning (watching and cheering not playing).

Get to your golf. Ya fanny.

Ha,ha aye I'm a fud. ?

Auld body needs it's rest, shown up by youngsters and bairns. Pathetic.

It's a foursome as well which can be a bit slow.........and I'm pish ?

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Youngsters... what age does that term stop being used for people of my age bracket? Creeping 40 might I add. Few years away.

Golf is pish unless it's a golf outing to be fair.

The foursome shit I'm down for if it involves 3 females.

Youngsters - you qualify for that.

Golf outin's - no longer go them.  Canna be arsed playin' wi cunts I dinna or hardly ken.  They're ok if you can pick yer playin' group but often yeh canna.

Foursome - you're are a fuckin stud.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Youngsters... what age does that term stop being used for people of my age bracket? Creeping 40 might I add. Few years away.

Golf is pish unless it's a golf outing to be fair.

The foursome shit I'm down for if it involves 3 females.

You’re nae creeping 40 ffs! 

cavey, did the wife enjoy the walk? 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I'm not as fit as I would like to be. Right knee is hurting like fuck at the moment but try to do as much as I can. Bit disconcerting to see some young folk striding past you on the route and I wish I did some of this stuff years ago.

Corrour bothy is ace out there.

was out a lot during the height of lockdown 2020, it’s rare to have that place to yourself in summer, was the best and quietest nights I’ve had. Had to hide the car though back along the linn of dee road, from grassing teuchters.

with the decent weather this summer it will have been destroyed by the English and weegies now. Will be litter and shit everywhere. 

Making some Cayenne pepper today. 

Harvested a bunch from my plants, now they're in the dehydrator dehydrating. 

Tomorrow I'll grind them all to fuck in the coffee grinder. 

BOOM free* fucking cayenne pepper!

* minus the costs of plants, soil, plant food, spice jars, and electricity. I'm estimating a net loss of about $10 for every spice jar I fill with the stuff. 

24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

was out a lot during the height of lockdown 2020, it’s rare to have that place to yourself in summer, was the best and quietest nights I’ve had. Had to hide the car though back along the linn of dee road, from grassing teuchters.

with the decent weather this summer it will have been destroyed by the English and weegies now. Will be litter and shit everywhere. 

Thankfully did not notice any litter and majority of folk we met were sound. There was also a decent breeze which kept any midgies and other such pests away as well.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Different Corrour than the train station I take it?

12 hours ago, Poodler said:

It always been a bit of a party bothy though as its pretty close to the road end.

Been years since I last stayed, there was an old hermit guy living in it, washing his clothes in the burn and foraging for food - kept a pot of mushroom stew on the fire and kept asking if we wanted any - the guy reeked. We declined the offer of the mushroom stew. Think he was eventually moved on.

6 hours ago, sigh said:

It always been a bit of a party bothy though as its pretty close to the road end.

Been years since I last stayed, there was an old hermit guy living in it, washing his clothes in the burn and foraging for food - kept a pot of mushroom stew on the fire and kept asking if we wanted any - the guy reeked. We declined the offer of the mushroom stew. Think he was eventually moved on.

Big long beard and nae shoes? Met him a few times if so. Would sometimes come down into aviemore to scrounge food before heading back up. From Kent originally iirc. Renounced modern society (whatever that means)