What you doing today?

On 8/28/2022 at 7:25 AM, Parklife said:

Aye. Trying to. Ben Lawers next on the list. She needs to improve her fitness a bit, so can't go for anything difficult yet... 

Will definitely be up your neck of the woods in the not too distant future. 

Ben Lawers is probably easier than Ben A’an ffs you park the car so far up it, you’re at the top in 90 mins and that’s with walking over another Munro aswell

Get up to the cairngorms, Beinn Mheadhoin, thats a proper hill 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Ben Lawers is probably easier than Ben A’an ffs you park the car so far up it, you’re at the top in 90 mins and that’s with walking over another Munro aswell

Chill oot, Tensing. We're just easing in to it all. 

18 hours ago, Poodler said:

Was that dam that you recommended visiting when I was in Killin where you would park the car?

• Upvote 1
On 8/30/2022 at 1:24 AM, Poodler said:

Just back from a  weekend on Skye - Bruich na Frith and Am Bastier on the Sat and then Sgùrr a Mhadaidh via An Dorus on the Sunday in the rain and mist.

Journey to / from was slow due to feckin mobile homes everywhere, assume BBB and his pals.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, sigh said:

Do these mobile homes have a speed limit - or are they all just driven by ignorant fecks at 25-35 mph who dont care about the long ques of traffic behind them?

They are not limited. I think some are driven by dithery cunts.  I usually get mine up to 60 when I can and if there's a build up behind me I will pull in from time to time.  It's only right.  Pity others don't have the same respect.  They annoy the fuck out of me too.

Right before I go on a 5 hour road trip I just ate a massive bowl of Bran Flakes without thinking through the consequences of that action.

Cant call off the trip, so options are to eat some bananas and/or bring a bucket to shite in

Leaving in  5 minutes, so if anyone has any further ideas now would be the time.

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Right before I go on a 5 hour road trip I just ate a massive bowl of Bran Flakes without thinking through the consequences of that action.

Cant call off the trip, so options are to eat some bananas and/or bring a bucket to shite in

Leaving in  5 minutes, so if anyone has any further ideas now would be the time.

Regurgitate them.