What you doing today?

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

How did you find out if you’re feeling fine, random test?

Pal came back from Shetland positive so knew it was a matter of time after all swigging from the same bottle. Seems I’m immune (hard as fuck) 

1000 pieces Hanz, it’s hers, I’m no use at them. Poor attention span 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Pal came back from Shetland positive so knew it was a matter of time after all swigging from the same bottle. Seems I’m immune (hard as fuck) 

1000 pieces Hanz, it’s hers, I’m no use at them. Poor attention span 

Take a piece and toss it in the bin outside. Used to do that with an old bitch Auntie I had. 

57 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here @Poodler  did you know your Libertines are headlining Playground festival ( just down the road from me) in September? 

Aye, seen that, good line up all round, few good folk going aswell. 

my pal (lugs, misers) was with Pete this week in Newcastle and Hull and will be seeing him the morn too. It’ll be a solo album next, no new Libs music, Carl too busy dying his hair 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

By the fucking way.., Rouken Glen that night will be an utter Ned-fest. I predict a riot. 

One of the nights Boy George and Culture Club are headlining. 

I went to the last one on the Sunday night. Was a weird mix of middle class families c/w child in papoose mingling with drug addled teens. Was alright.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I went to the last one on the Sunday night. Was a weird mix of middle class families c/w child in papoose mingling with drug addled teens. Was alright.

Was that the night that Lauryn Hill fucked people off? Kraftwerk  were originally meant to be appearing this year with a 3D light show. 

The mix of crowds I predicted. ?  

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

Are you a fan? 

She's one of the most gloriously talented musicians ever put on this earth. 

Just now, Poodler said:

Watching Winehouse live at the bbc 

a genius. Tortured, has there been a better talent from our generation? Smashing the nips like 

D04-F48-F0-8-C05-4980-BA68-CC5-A0-C94-DC

Got that on too. Up there close to (but behind) Lauryn Hill.

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Was that the night that Lauryn Hill fucked people off? Kraftwerk  were originally meant to be appearing this year with a 3D light show. 

The mix of crowds I predicted. ?  

Think she was the night before. Boo’d aff according to some from Aberdeen who’d traveled down especially for her.

We got tickets on the Sunday morning through one of those itison/groupon vouchers - don’t it had been promoted very well. 
£15 for Hot Chip and a couple of other decent acts.

Drinks and grub were extortionate, wouldn’t be surprised if they hit £10/drink this year.

Just now, milne_afc said:

Think she was the night before. Boo’d aff according to some from Aberdeen who’d traveled down especially for her.

We got tickets on the Sunday morning through one of those itison/groupon vouchers - don’t it had been promoted very well. 
£15 for Hot Chip and a couple of other decent acts.

Drinks and grub were extortionate, wouldn’t be surprised if they hit £10/drink this year.

Ahh right, she was Saturday. She was a cunt. Headlining and played six songs due to turning up late and being a cunt.  . Absolute cunt 

Im quite high up from the park but due to the nature of how bass frequencies travel ( blah blah techie shite) De la Soul sounded brilliant .  You know a band is good when you can just listen to those low frequencies. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Trying to hard man. Too obvious. 

I was disgusted with her Parkie.Id have been the same with any artist, including any that I like . 
You sell someone a ticket and you make them a promise . You promise you’ll turn up on time, the sound will be good and you’ll put on a good show. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Aye, seen that, good line up all round, few good folk going aswell. 

my pal (lugs, misers) was with Pete this week in Newcastle and Hull and will be seeing him the morn too. It’ll be a solo album next, no new Libs music, Carl too busy dying his hair 

?s wis half minced earlier @Coopers ?..that explains that?

57 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

An ex ( who just happens to be a famous pop star @Betty Swallicks ) got in touch a few days ago.

She's on her way here now. 

So I'll be shagging a famous pop star today.

Maybe ride my bike a bit before I'm shagging the famous pop star. 

Oh mother I can feel the soil falling over my head. 

Susan Boyle?