What you doing today?

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I arrived about 820ish at Maryhill Lock, cycled towards Clydebank (through that pub )then was back at the car for about 910pm. Did you have lights on your bike? I passed a couple of folk that didn’t have any in the pitch dark. 

Wonder if they had any when it was light.

21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I arrived about 820ish at Maryhill Lock, cycled towards Clydebank (through that pub )then was back at the car for about 910pm. Did you have lights on your bike? I passed a couple of folk that didn’t have any in the pitch dark. 

I didn't leave home till about 8.30 and was going the other way, so I would have missed you.

21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Quick update on the progress of Rachweed Belabud. 

Looking decent for a first attempt thus far. 

Other two plants doing okay, still not given them names yet, but Rachweed is sprinting ahead so far. 

spacer.png

Speaking of Belabed, whatever happened to him? Was there nae some story he was on the run or something?

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I take it the auntie is a pain in the arse? ?

She's actually not. It's just a pain in the arse having someone here for a week and you never feel the place is your own. Middle of the night and you need to go for a piss and remember to fire shorts on or something just in case (to pre-empt the inevitable - not worth a poke and 'accidentally forget' to put shorts on!). 

Biggest bug bear is the amount of fucking coffee cups she goes through. Just rinse the one out that you put down 10 mins ago ffs! 

12 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

She's actually not. It's just a pain in the arse having someone here for a week and you never feel the place is your own. Middle of the night and you need to go for a piss and remember to fire shorts on or something just in case (to pre-empt the inevitable - not worth a poke and 'accidentally forget' to put shorts on!). 

Biggest bug bear is the amount of fucking coffee cups she goes through. Just rinse the one out that you put down 10 mins ago ffs! 

We'll be the judge of that thanks very much. Get a pic up in the club.

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

We'll be the judge of that thanks very much. Get a pic up in the club.

No pic but I'll give you a description. She's like an older version of Susie Dent from Countdown, facially, and dressed a bit bohemian/hippy (not hipster). Fair hair, quite wavy. She's into crystals and new age stuff. Too thin and mousy for me!

26 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

No pic but I'll give you a description. She's like an older version of Susie Dent from Countdown, facially, and dressed a bit bohemian/hippy (not hipster). Fair hair, quite wavy. She's into crystals and new age stuff. Too thin and mousy for me!

She take up the rear then?

55 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Yes from me on the Susie Dent comparison alone.