What you doing today?

41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Agreed. All 100% original jokes and true stories in my speech. 

Good luck, @Parklife. Thankfully never had to do one but sat and listened to one or two car crashes in the past. My mate gave a speech in the past that had older members of the crowd walking out. Steer clear of wanking stories was what I took from that speech. 

1 hour ago, The Buzzard said:

Good luck, @Parklife. Thankfully never had to do one but sat and listened to one or two car crashes in the past. My mate gave a speech in the past that had older members of the crowd walking out. Steer clear of wanking stories was what I took from that speech. 

Cheers man. Only bit thats a bit dodgy is when I have to clarify that my mate didn't fuck a minor. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Is it fuck. Cruder the better. 

Ive done one best man speech and was brutal to the groom. Likewise, i had all sorts of shit flung at me by my bestmen. Its all in jest.

Well fair enough I just think thing firing out paedo jokes when folks grandparents are there are nae good 

Shagging stories are completely fair game

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

It's the opposite of a paedo story. I explicitly state he's not a paedo.  

I know that fuck me you wouldn’t be mates with him if he was but still best avoided in jest I would say but maybe if you think everyone will think it is funny go for it

It wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if someone said that said that at a wedding but it would some folk

Anyway let us know how it goes

46 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Well fair enough I just think thing firing out paedo jokes when folks grandparents are there are nae good 

Shagging stories are completely fair game

Personally I think it’s fair game unless you’re aiming to ride either of the Grannies later on. Need to be a little more charming with your speech in that scenario. 

1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

Personally I think it’s fair game unless you’re aiming to ride either of the Grannies later on. Need to be a little more charming with your speech in that scenario. 

Like I said I couldn’t give a fuck if some one fired out racist or homophobic or any jokes

It’s a joke

But best avoided because nae doubt somebody will was my only advice

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Ha just remembered an opener

Fuck about with your speech papers and say “sorry about this someone sat on my glasses”

My own fault should have taken them off first

Or

"It's not actually the first time that XXXX has asked me to prepare a few lines for him"

Goes down a treat with a certain section of the wedding!