Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Went for a swim. 26 degrees over here fucking marvellous. 

Aright Bryzo. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/17/2021 at 9:31 AM, Parklife said:

Probably to do with a lot of them having been put off for a bit until there was more choice of things to do? 

Yeah, Glasgow. Looks like it'll be another fine day weather wise too🙃

Where did you visit on Saturday parky?

Can’t imagine a stag do is as much fun wit the early closing and lack of clubs / chicken dippers 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Where did you visit on Saturday parky?

Can’t imagine a stag do is as much fun wit the early closing and lack of clubs / chicken dippers 

Yeah. Was a pretty tame affair. My mate isn't one for big nights out though, so it suited him. 

We went to VR Simulators (a virtual reality driving thing) which was surprisingly good. Then to the big beer garden at West, which was great. Had a bite to eat there, then just went to the Committee Rooms. Because there was a few of us, it would've been a pain in the arse trying to move around and get in different places

Everywhere had to shut at 10:30pm anyway, so it wasn't a late one. 

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. Was a pretty tame affair. My mate isn't one for big nights out though, so it suited him. 

We went to VR Simulators (a virtual reality driving thing) which was surprisingly good. Then to the big beer garden at West, which was great. Had a bite to eat there, then just went to the Committee Rooms. Because there was a few of us, it would've been a pain in the arse trying to move around and get in different places

Everywhere had to shut at 10:30pm anyway, so it wasn't a late one. 

Went to a tour at west once on a stagger thought it was fucking shite. Served all your different beers at once so they got warm before you could drink them all.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Went to a tour at west once on a stagger thought it was fucking shite. Served all your different beers at once so they got warm before you could drink them all.

We didn't do a tour. Just sat in the beer garden and had loads of pints. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We didn't do a tour. Just sat in the beer garden and had loads of pints. 

Fit was your favourite style/beer?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Fit was your favourite style/beer?

Their Heidi-Weisse is really nice but I new that already. 

Of the ones I hadn't had before, I probably liked the dunkel best. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Going to a captains of industry lunch/piss up hosted by the West Coast Eagles. 
 

 

Good chance for you to get a leg up brian, try and not spill the soup when you are serving the chiefs though. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Off anywhere nice parky?

Dunno. Not been yet. 

Bath, Salisbury, Goodwood & Brighton (😉). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Dunno. Not been yet. 

Bath, Salisbury, Goodwood & Brighton (😉). 

 

Brighton once you dump the burd?

 

good onya, enjoy. Any holiday is a good holiday these days.

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Viewing a fellow poster with a dodgy shirt on on Instagram. Not in a gay way.

Sounds gay. 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Brighton once you dump the burd?

 

good onya, enjoy. Any holiday is a good holiday these days.

Thanks. Will see what the boys are like before I make the decision on the bird.  

21 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Viewing a fellow poster with a dodgy shirt on on Instagram. Not in a gay way.

Show us the shirt and tell us the poster? 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Show us the shirt and tell us the poster? 

Nah that would out him and his lifestyle too much.

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post

Keywork. 

Second jab - sign me up for holidays and gigs. 

Iron clothes and pack ready for my wee holiday next week. 

Beers/gins. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Going to a captains of industry lunch/piss up hosted by the West Coast Eagles. 
 

 

Your missus a captain of industry Brizo? 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Parklife said:

 

We went to VR Simulators (a virtual reality driving thing) which was surprisingly good. 

F416689-F-A0-BC-4191-B2-AA-44727-DDA1425

Share this post


Link to post

06-C7-FD98-141-F-484-A-80-AA-CD13-A88-DF
 

day 4 in the hoose with a positive. No sign of it transferring hosts. Quite content tbh 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...