What you doing today?

17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nice room that, Buc. Love the stove, the sofa and the lampshade particularly. If I had one minor gripe it would be that hanging basket in the top right. I don’t think it fulfils anything either aesthetically or functional. 

Thanks Sooper.

We moved on 3 years ago and changed everything even the skirtings  and the doors.

The new window's are getting installed this month .

That be the end of the yellow ones my wife painted.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

So you don’t have a democratic right not to vote? That’s mad. Must be a load of spoiled papers ?

I'm not sure there are, actually. Mine are... because you're right. What's democratic about not having a choice about whether you vote or not? I get mine posted, so I don't waste my Saturday going to a booth.

...And the fact there's no cunt worth voting for.

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

You can spoil your paper, or not vote and get fined.

Actually, there isn't a legal obligation to 'vote'... But there is to get your name ticked off the voters roll. 

I get my vote through the post and return blank papers (house of representatives and senate).

Got a form yesterday to go on the electoral register. Can be fined £80 apparently if you ignore it. You're not obliged to actually vote though.

4 hours ago, ScottSteiner said:

Not sure if that’s a rhetorical question or not Sooper, but I’ll treat it as one.

I registered because my good friend Edwin recommended it and I want to have a laugh.

If you join myself, Edwin and Brian for a run then you will enjoy my company.

Here Scott, eh am expecting business class flights to get me over there. Eh would expect first class normally so can’t say fairer than that

56 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hey Scott, watch out for this poster he’s a real nasty jerk

but he’s right in this instance.

anything less than wishing death on Huns means you take phallus in your jinker

51 minutes ago, ScottSteiner said:

I was just about to back you up on your moon landing and Goodwillie posts as well! 😝

Thanks for the advice regarding the poster in question though.

He's joking Scott, I'm a lovely guy. Young poodles has just decided to get a bit above his station of late and has had to be put in his place. 

22 hours ago, ScottSteiner said:

The old firm doing well in Europe improves the co efficient, as well as national pride.

Wanting them to lose is madness.

Nae this nonesense again. The better they do the more cash they get and the less chance of anyone else challenging. Other than a good away trip when whoever is in it will get pumped in Eastern Europe or somewhere it does  nothing to help Scottish football.

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’m mapping out a 20 minute travel circle using my home address as the centre. Not any pro football grounds I can visit so it looks like a season ticket for Pollok Juniors for yer man Soops in the future. 

Probably a big enough/wealthy enough side that they'll make the SFL eventually. 

Ideally replacing a liquidated sevco