What you doing today?

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

I eat pieces of shit like him for breakfast 

Whats that now Zeus son - about the fifth time you've used that one in the past couple weeks? 

I know there's a few on here that toss Zeus a wee bone for his repetitive bollocks (👀) - an upvote or a wee laughing face or whatever shite - but if it's mercy you're expecting from Dangerous Dad, well - you'd be very much fucking mistaken 😎 

A fucking mess it'll be sure... Cannae avoid it when you're using someone's bread basket as a barbecue - ah no 

You know me though - always thinking of others - any mess'll be cleared after the massacre 👍

I'll even arrange his remains into the correct recycling bins ✌️

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, Dad said:

Whats that now Zeus son - about the fifth time you've used that one in the past couple weeks? 

I know there's a few on here that toss Zeus a wee bone for his repetitive bollocks (👀) - an upvote or a wee laughing face or whatever shite - but if it's mercy you're expecting from Dangerous Dad, well - you'd be very much fucking mistaken 😎 

A fucking mess it'll be sure... Cannae avoid it when you're using someone's bread basket as a barbecue - ah no 

You know me though - always thinking of others - any mess'll be cleared after the massacre 👍

I'll even arrange his remains into the correct recycling bins ✌️

Okay....