What you doing today?

It’s a gorgeous place with some great places to see. The old man, coral beach, rock pools at glenbrittle etc and I’ve really enjoyed it. Only thing nagging me is it’s a complete fuck about to get anything organised. Difficult to get a meal booked anywhere without a couple of days notice, shops are poorly stocked, taxis are a fucking joke (expensive and shit availability) and the list goes on. Hotel bar next to me doesn’t even  do draught lager. 

45 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s a gorgeous place with some great places to see. The old man, coral beach, rock pools at glenbrittle etc and I’ve really enjoyed it. Only thing nagging me is it’s a complete fuck about to get anything organised. Difficult to get a meal booked anywhere without a couple of days notice, shops are poorly stocked, taxis are a fucking joke (expensive) and the list goes on. Hotel bar next to me doesn’t even  do draught lager. 

We managed to get a meal at the Sligachan in june no probs.

If youve a head for heights,give this hill a go.Steep,but techincally not difficult,one of the easier Cuillin.Done it twice,jaw dropping views

https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/skye/blabheinn.shtml

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They should build motorways on the island and a huge shopping centre, and loads of Greggs and Wetherspoons to make it more proper and that init.

You’ve had a few pops at me recently hanzo. What’s wrong? Is it because I posted something that was in agreement with your arch nemesis (a stranger on the internet). Oh ma deerie. 

17 hours ago, Laichomoray said:

We managed to get a meal at the Sligachan in june no probs.

If youve a head for heights,give this hill a go.Steep,but techincally not difficult,one of the easier Cuillin.Done it twice,jaw dropping views

https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/skye/blabheinn.shtml

Cheers laich. Had our fill of walking for the past week. Some absolutely stunning scenery to be found. 

31 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why are you learning Spanish? I was unaware of the big O & G scene in Barcelona until Fridge pretended he lived there. Is your acquisition of a new language work-related or do you anticipate that the future will not be Chinese? Maybe you plan to retire to Benidorm, where you wouldn't need to learn Spanish (so I'm told, not that I would ever go there you understand).

Something to do. Test the old brain

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

21-B5-DA8-D-1-B58-4420-B151-8-F3-BB2-EC0

Henry, can you explain this place 

further down the road is a window with Union jack bunting and hun hats/ paraphernalia out as a display 

fuck this 

Good pal of mine’s folks looked at buying that house when he was a nipper. 

Lucky escape.