What you doing today?

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Provost Fraser drive separates Northfield from those pair of poofter area's.  Springhill road separating them from each other?

At least the poofs west of Springhill Road know how to use an apostrophe. :trophy:

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

The sandwich shop in Byron still do door wedge sized bits of loaf for their sandwiches? 

used to be down there all the time when pumping a granitehill bird 

Fuck knows not been in years. Baker went doonhill lately as well I heard ?

42 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

At least the poofs west of Springhill Road know how to use an apostrophe. :trophy:

Ha ha that’s a Northfield education for you ??‍♂️?

Not sure if this has been covered anywhere else on the Hat however appears that there was a 40th anniversary reunion night of the Casuals at Pittodrie over the weekend.

Old balding blokes getting pissed up trading war stories about 'minding this scrap' or when 'we did that crew' etc etc etc - bet it was a blast ?

Imagine some of the self proclaimed 'top lads' from the Hat were in attendance......

spacer.png

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Not sure if this has been covered anywhere else on the Hat however appears that there was a 40th anniversary reunion night of the Casuals at Pittodrie over the weekend.

Old balding blokes getting pissed up trading war stories about 'minding this scrap' or when 'we did that crew' etc etc etc - bet it was a blast ?

Imagine some of the self proclaimed 'top lads' from the Hat were in attendance......

spacer.png

I was there, good night was had by all. Don't recall one war story, just folk out having a laugh. Maybe not the best idea to hold it after a Scotland game, the old players doing the talks were pretty much ignored, people were too pissed to listen. 

44 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I was there, good night was had by all. Don't recall one war story, just folk out having a laugh. Maybe not the best idea to hold it after a Scotland game, the old players doing the talks were pretty much ignored, people were too pissed to listen. 

What percentage of folk in attendance could you punch fuck out of, do you reckon? 

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

You must be in the blue shirt , 3rd from the left.