Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Poodler said:

They weren’t enjoyable 

 

soggy like a Glasgow chipper 

No such thing 

Share this post


Link to post

Was at Innoflate for a bit with bairn.

Roast in oven.

Watching golf and playing connect 4.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Poodler said:

 

 

soggy like a Glasgow chipper 

Love Neneh Cherry

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Was at Innoflate for a bit with bairn.

Roast in oven.

Watching golf and playing connect 4.

Im the hat connect 4 champ. Unbeaten online 😎

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im the hat connect 4 champ. Unbeaten online 😎

I beat you, you lying toad.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I beat you, you lying toad.

Did you balls.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Did you balls.

You were cheating anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

biggins, no way are you 75 kilo

 

65 more like

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

biggins, no way are you 75 kilo

 

65 more like

Lets grow ourselves a big lanky goggle eyed freak...

That's no Biggins chunky chops - guess again...

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Lets grow ourselves a big lanky goggle eyed freak...

That's no Biggins chunky chops - guess again...

 

Haha

 

i didn’t call you like the whale man or blubber man

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

seen photo of battered scallops from another place.

twice in a couple of days!

like buses

 

they look fuckin good

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Oggy oggy oggy.

Screenshot-20210905-204358.png

haha ace

Share this post


Link to post

Had to head down to Arbroath this morning so stopped off for a stroll along St Cyrus beach - it was scorchio 👌

spacer.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Was up in court as a witness today. Told by 11.30 we were no longer needed and free to go.

Cracking excuse for an all day tear up.

Terrific.

Share this post


Link to post

Bumping off work early to go and enjoy probably the best bit of weather we'll see this year. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Bumping off work early to go and enjoy probably the best bit of weather we'll see this year. 

 

Get smashed and go on a rampage Parko.

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Get smashed and go on a rampage Parko.

Alcohol free evening. Might even extend the alcohol freeness over the weekend. Manboobs has inspired me. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Alcohol free evening. Might even extend the alcohol freeness over the weekend. Manboobs has inspired me. 

Sounds extremely homosexual. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Was up in court as a witness today. Told by 11.30 we were no longer needed and free to go.

Cracking excuse for an all day tear up.

Terrific.

Grass

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Grass

Could have been a defence witness 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Could have been a defence witness 

Engaging with the process makes you a grass.

No comment, I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything, let the cunts do the job they are paid handsomely to do.

There are exceptions but I won't get into that, you should fucking know.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Engaging with the process makes you a grass.

No comment, I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything, let the cunts do the job they are paid handsomely to do.

There are exceptions but I won't get into that, you should fucking know.

Your man Yaxley-Lennon is a grass. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

There are exceptions but I won't get into that, 

The bit where you realised you made a cunt of it. Come on now .

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2021 at 5:45 AM, BrianFaePerth said:

Spent the morning in the skies above Perth in a wee Cessna. Fuckin glorious.

 

CADFA396-EFDE-43-A2-AA19-562-F78-D2-CB35

Big change from being driven about in Dundee in your dad’s taxi. 

Share this post


Link to post

Keyworking 

Run

Checking on my numerous properties in BOD

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Keyworking 

Run

Checking on my numerous properties in BOD

Lets meet for a Costa and go over our property portfolios.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...