What you doing today?

9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Do you reckon yer Pakistanis etc tie themselves up in knots about mixing up Europeans? Do you get mixed race families in Indonesian fish fingers adverts? Do you get transgender Eskimos?

I work in the Middle East and live in Asia. Both continents are far more racist than the UK. They also do not give one single fuck about being so either. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

My first experience of that was in that wee old cinema in Aberdeen in Belmont Street/Lane(?). Cineworld last night had a fridge selling beer, gin, wine etc so Id imagine you can take those to your seat.

Take in a carry out anyway. :dance:

Saw Bond at the Belmont last Monday. Prefer that place to the big chain places. Never have minks anywhere near you. They had Clockwork Orange on last week too. Decent place 

4 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Do friendships threaten you Parky? Have you talked over your anxieties with a professional?

You really are a joy vacuum. Even on your holidays you're absolutely humourless. 

Have a great day. Have a smile. Go for a swim. Cuddle your wife. Life can be wonderful. Enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Saw Bond at the Belmont last Monday. Prefer that place to the big chain places. Never have minks anywhere near you. They had Clockwork Orange on last week too. Decent place 

I’ve actually resigned myself to never seeing it, have been supposed to go with two separate birds who have cancelled me (yeah yeah nae need to rip the piss), so thought fuck it I’ll see if some of the boys want to go, which they did and have subsequently pulled out

I reckon I’m just going to have to sneak some booze in and go myself 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Will I? Or have you just completely made something up in an attempt to have an argument? 

Think you're right, here. 

Talking about us but too afraid to @. 

Bizarre 

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

I'm away to see the Velvet Underground doc at the Belmont imorns night. Buzzing for it.

Fit like are the refreshments? Usual cinema shit?

Just now, Bluto10 said:

I’d be #buzzin for that too if I was going

which I wouldn’t

LOL

You just sitting in the pub yourself aye? 

Enjoy.