What you doing today?

23 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Haha!  I certainly would beg to differ!

Clarkson got a few cartons of our new NEIPA on Friday - the stout will be long gone by now I imagine  Liquor Barons Duncraig also got some too - which is up your way too!  Scarborough Cellars also took some!

We've got a stall at the Freo Beerfest next month, if you are heading down to that... I won't be there though, as I'm away at work sadly!

Picked up some NEIPA in Duncraig, no stout though,  will make do with a Gage Roads.

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Tee hee.

Walking about Dundeh pre match was an odd experience. Normally we park up and head to the ground but today we had 2 hours to explore.  What a bunch of inbred looking mutants that city has. A real melting pot of fuckoids.

Without a word of a lie every two minutes myself and my companions were nudging each other going " check the state of this cunt " " look at her"   etc..,  What a place. 

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Walking about Dundeh pre match was an odd experience. Normally we park up and head to the ground but today we had 2 hours to explore.  What a bunch of inbred looking mutants that city has. A real melting pot of fuckoids.

Without a word of a lie every two minutes myself and my companions were nudging each other going " check the state of this cunt " " look at her"   etc..,  What a place. 

Aye up near Dens is something else. There's a peculiar type of Dundee junkie that seems to constantly be walking very fast, on a mission, but completely out their tits. If you spend long enough in Dundee you'll see loads of them zooming about the place.

19 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How was the meal?

What you have? 

It was alright actually. Decent scran, had a few of yer fancy beers.

I had mussels then fish and chips.

They've a bar bit downstairs I was totally unaware of. Filled with students but it was good to get a few drinks after the munch.

Aikmans in St Andrews. I'd recommend.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye up near Dens is something else. There's a peculiar type of Dundee junkie that seems to constantly be walking very fast, on a mission, but completely out their tits. If you spend long enough in Dundee you'll see loads of them zooming about the place.

Aye there was a lot of the fast walking going on. ?  Nuts. 

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There's a poverty and drug problem. 

Being from where you are, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. A cracking place, with cracking locals. 

You sound like a knob here, Hanz. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They were all white btw if it makes you feel any better.

Not really. The people of Dundee needed help, and the Scottish government/local council fucked them over. 

'We need more community centres, better jobs, and more investment in things for the youth' 

'We hear you, here's a big fuck off design museum that about 70% of locals couldn't afford to buy a cup of coffee in, let alone see one of our ticketed exhibitions'

If sneering at people in times of struggle makes you feel better about yourself, fair enough. I lived there for years and never encountered a problem from any of the 'junkies.' 

Just ordinary folk caught in the trap of poverty and shit economy.