What you doing today?

@Salt shakers, pepper mills, and virtually any sort of shared condiment bottle that may sit in the middle of your favorite burger joint table can potentially spread COVID-19. If the person who touched that item before you is sick, and the item in question has not been properly disinfected? Well, you run a risk of contracting coronavirus from that otherwise pedestrian action of seasoning your meal. This is why restaurants are taking great stepsto lessen risks when they reopen.@

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Well I would like to see any evidence of this, everyone has been jabbed now anyway and you don’t have to go to a restaurant if you are petrified of catching it off a bottle of ketchup

I wouldn’t eat in a restaurant that served ketchup from a bottle. Little silver bowl or they can fuck off. 

17 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Middle East shit holes, desserts, frozen oil rigs, and the worst parts of disease ridden Africa. Sounds great. 

I am office based but get to travel to all of the above noted countries. It really is good getting to see different cultures and going places like Siberia or Algeria that you would never visit normally. One of the worst parts (for me) has been no business related travel in the past 18 months. 
I love travel to these shitholes. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Probably not as unlikely as you'd think. An acquaintance of mine just got jailed for robbing a client with his hooker bird, although she's not Chinese(not convinced she's human tbh)

Seen that on the Courier newsfeed the other week, fucked if I’m subscribing to read the full story though. She looks reptilian.