What you doing today?

12 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Pintin the dinning room, fucking frog tape teen the paint aff the roof......was not amused.

I attempted painting a room once, completely made a shambles of it so ended up having to get a painter and decorator in to fix it which I should have done in the first place

Casher for him, relief from ball ache from my wife for me

I admit technically I'm wrong, think it comes from my Mastrick/Northfield childhood but I've always used roof/ceiling interchangeably to describe the "roof" in a room. Although similarly, it pisses me off no end when folk use "the floor" instead of the ground, when talking about outside

@Redforever86 Are those rat tail brushes any good? still need a good eye and a steady hand I take it, that would be me fucked.

Today I will mostly be touching up areas of the CEILING, then no doubt touching up the walls ?

5 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

I admit technically I'm wrong, think it comes from my Mastrick/Northfield childhood but I've always used roof/ceiling interchangeably to describe the "roof" in a room. Although similarly, it pisses me off no end when folk use "the floor" instead of the ground, when talking about outside

@Redforever86 Are those rat tail brushes any good? still need a good eye and a steady hand I take it, that would be me fucked.

Today I will mostly be touching up areas of the CEILING, then no doubt touching up the walls ?

Not called a rats tail brush I’m talking shite as ever it appears. 

One o these. Depends how much you would use it if it’s worth it I guess. But even when using masking tape or semi tricky bits I find it good for getting into corners etc.

There is a wee knack to it where you kind of place it against the surface and twist it first before moving up to the edge. Gives a really nice defined straight line.

Or ignore everything I’ve said and ask a professional.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Harris-103011019-Ultimate-Walls-Ceilings/dp/B086HJQRM2/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=MFXVB8OXLD99&keywords=rat+tail+brush+paint&qid=1636020330&sprefix=rats+tail+brush%2Caps%2C78&sr=8-3

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Shut the fuck up, you're about as exciting as Graham Norton if he was sober and straight. 

You'd like to tickle him with your rats tail

Stopped at Birch services for a piss and a coffee.On the way to the car some bloke stops and announces in the thickest Irish accent you’ve ever heard that he’s just landed from Ireland on the way to see his sick Mum at a hospital in York, but needs some cash out.His card won’t work so if I could draw him some cash out, he’ll transfer it straight into my account.

I pointed out he was heading West on the M62, instead of east as he should’ve been, then left him to it.

Do people really fall for this shit??

27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“ , my ceiling is leaking “

”Which room?’

” oh no , I noticed it when I was in the attic”

” you  mean the roof Is leaking?’

” oh yeah, that’s what I meant , how silly of me”

That's not what he wrote though. You knew full well what he meant but couldn't help yourself correcting him. You were pedantic.