What you doing today?

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Never used a brolly in my life. Maybe one day if I ever discover a love of cock but until then I'll stick to a hooded jacket.

I've always got a brolly in my bag just in case. A hood only stops your head getting wet, shite getting to wherever you're going with soaking wet denims and trainers. I'm comfortable in my sexuality though Hanzo, so I don't care what folk think.

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I've always got a brolly in my bag just in case. A hood only stops your head getting wet, shite getting to wherever you're going with soaking wet denims and trainers. I'm comfortable in my sexuality though Hanzo, so I don't care what folk think.

Aye, a brolly doesn't make you gay, it's your handbag. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

When’s the headwetting Buzz? Good luck yi ledge

if the cats play up, send em here 

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Congratulations, Buzz. 

39 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Congrats 

29 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Congrats Buzzard.

Cheers gents. Fair play to women for going through that massacre. 

@Poodler I could happily sink a few right now. The cats will be getting tuned in to play nice!

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

So you got a flight back from where you were, into the country, not double vaccinated, and were able to walk about the next day?

Madness. I thought we were shot dead if we flew back into the country not double vaccinated and wandered about freely?

Lawl.

Illegally.

EDIT: As pointed out above possibly exempt. (I don't believe him but if he has a seaman's book he's exempt)