For Fecks Sake

What you doing today?

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Consi got Aspergers or summin like that? 

He served them in the cafe. Ass Burgers with cheese and a side order of fries.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Missing the point completely. On purpose as well.

That makes zero sense. If it was on purpose that would be 'ignoring' not 'missing'. 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That makes zero sense. If it was on purpose that would be 'ignoring' not 'missing'. 

You're right. People can't deliberately miss things. 

Playing to the gallery as per. Worse by the week 

17 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He’s full on special needs. Mr Tumble wants to visit.

Might be the case but at least I don't hide who I am on here, and shy away when posters point it out. 

Not ashamed of who I am or where I'm from. Not putting an act on either, like most. 

If only there were more youth clubs where the potential drug abuser could have had access to a table tennis table and unihoc sticks. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

If only there were more youth clubs where the potential drug abuser could have had access to a table tennis table and unihoc sticks. 

More about stopping kids getting into it, at the root of the problem. 

Not to say it's 100% going to work but the city definitely didn't need a design museum with all the problems it has. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Might be the case but at least I don't hide who I am on here, and shy away when posters point it out. 

Not ashamed of who I am or where I'm from. Not putting an act on either, like most. 

And thats why i bloody love you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not to say it's 100% going to work but the city definitely didn't need a design museum with all the problems it has. 

There has always been youth clubs its just young dafties dont want to go to them. 

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Legalise drugs and sell them at chemists, I say 

Wouldn't disagree. Safe usage is a huge way to get out of a drug problem. 

Look at bloody Portugal!

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

There has always been youth clubs its just young dafties dont want to go to them. 

Tbf I wouldn't be caught dead at one. 

Mostly cause they were shit. I do reckon though, if they had good shit at them, scheme kids would go. 

We used to mull about town etc looking about shops. Topman was raided at Christmas time with the Xmas dosh. Terrible clothes. 

Better days 

19 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're right. People can't deliberately miss things. 

Playing to the gallery as per. Worse by the week 

Have a break, sunshine. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The church ones always have super cool names to lure you in then bang, you’re getting pumped by a man 

14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Walking about Dundeh pre match was an odd experience. Normally we park up and head to the ground but today we had 2 hours to explore.  What a bunch of inbred looking mutants that city has. A real melting pot of fuckoids.

Without a word of a lie every two minutes myself and my companions were nudging each other going " check the state of this cunt " " look at her"   etc..,  What a place. 

Poor, uneducated people are genuinely terrifying.

We like to imagine ourselves as above looking down on them, but it's nonsense.

- I'm just two missed paychecks away from being like you.

Eh, no you're not.   You'll probably continue to bathe and keep most of your body fluids inside your body or release them when needs must, somewhere acceptable. 

Genuine poor people are FUCKED UP and scary as shit.

I'm a fan of Dundee.  Had some great nights out there.  Met some cool cats and 2 of my best buddies are from there.

Always had a soft spot for United an all. 

46 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The church ones always have super cool names to lure you in then bang, you’re getting pumped by a man 

Or a nun with a strap on.

Gbn.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

God help you if this isn’t an act. 

36 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Or a nun with a strap on.

Robbie Coltrane was good in that 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Might be the case but at least I don't hide who I am on here 

It'd be great if you did.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think it's more of a "give a man a fish or teach him to fish" thing Consi. More tourists, more dough, more jobs, better for the general good.

Not saying I agree with it but I think that's the thinking.

47 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It'd be great if you did.

Do you do anything on here other than try and give folk stick? 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I think it's more of a "give a man a fish or teach him to fish" thing Consi. More tourists, more dough, more jobs, better for the general good.

Not saying I agree with it but I think that's the thinking.

The jobs aren't great, though, and a lot of them ended up going to students not from Dundee or who didn't reside Dundee all the time 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Do you do anything on here other than try and give folk stick? 

Let me think 🤔 Nah,  that's about the sum of it. Do you do anything other than be a humourless smartarse? 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The jobs aren't great, though, and a lot of them ended up going to students not from Dundee or who didn't reside Dundee all the time 

I think it's a longer term thing though. Trying to change the image of the place. The Whale statue, urban beach. I get what you are saying though.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I think it's a longer term thing though. Trying to change the image of the place. The Whale statue, urban beach. I get what you are saying though.

The type of employment it brings, isnt great. Interested to see this big old whale structure when I'm down next week, apparently life size. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Interested to see this big old whale structure when I'm down next week, apparently life size. 

You'll definitely be lifesize I would have thought.

The V&A certainly influenced my decision to go to Dundee. I then spent money in it's cafe, a few different restaurants, bars, a hotel, and I think I gave a small donation at the McManus Art Gallery too. 

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Let me think 🤔 Nah,  that's about the sum of it. Do you do anything other than be a humourless smartarse? 

Plenty humour my end. You just come across as an angry wee man, with nothing to contribute other than abuse. 

It's sad to see someone like that. I hope you find some joy in your heart soon. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Plenty humour my end. 

Really!? Can't say I've ever noticed.