What you doing today?

10 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

DId the Aberdeen Guardian mob get hold of you?

I don’t think so but I know I’ve been pursued by other strange internet folks recently. Bizarre to get so het up about silly words on a forum but whatever.

Will be staying tight lipped when the queen dies anyway, don’t want the forum to actually disappear 

(Just some posters)

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Dad said:

Terrific work Buzzard son - all the very best ? 

If DWT comes in the morrow I'll dedicate the victory to the newest member of the Hat family ? 

In fact - I'll just dedicate the cunt to your new nipper; the Buzzards New Young Un DWT ? 

Imagine it came in but...that'd be one lucky wee bastard you've got on your hands - hoo mama

Especially if it was your bets!, you would have to shout the waens the second coming, hallelujah.

congratulations @The Buzzard

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I don’t think so but I know I’ve been pursued by other strange internet folks recently. Bizarre to get so het up about silly words on a forum but whatever.

Will be staying tight lipped when the queen dies anyway, don’t want the forum to actually disappear 

(Just some posters)

Fearty. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

(Just some posters)

Mon, details required. That sounds juicy. 

At the very least a PM is in order ?

16 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Hope everyone's fur babies are okay with all the noisy fireworks this evening xoxo 

Nope but appreciated for asking!, 

resorted to a piriton, thunder jacket and dog music, been lying down on the carpet next tae him for 2 hours now.used to love fireworks!

hate them now

hope yours is ok

• Haha 1

I reckon if you opened up a doggy hotel for bonfire night you'd make a fortune. Can just be your flat. Turn up some 'dog music' or whatever really loud and put 'Babe- pig in the city' on the telly. 

Might look into it. 

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I reckon if you opened up a doggy hotel for bonfire night you'd make a fortune. Can just be your flat. Turn up some 'dog music' or whatever really loud and put 'Babe- pig in the city' on the telly. 

Might look into it. 

Doe that not go against your principles of letting out space to individuals ?

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Might look into it. 

Aye till you get heaps of folk turning up in Ford Sierras wanking in yir car park. 

N.B no offence met EB4B

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Doe that not go against your principles of letting out space to individuals ?

Tbf I'd probs take care of folks dogs for free. Love the little rascals. 

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Haha - the missus was speaking about Thunder Jackets earlier (GBN, I quipped) 

one dog barks at he noise and the other hides and trembles…so we took them to the boozer to drown out the noise 

They work tell the missus!, quite well along with the music, she took over the floor work now?, popped up and he’s lying on his back listening to Chopin, aw was missing was the cheese board and red wine, spoiled wee shite ???

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Might look into it. 

Making money taking advantage of petrified pets? 

shameful. 

24 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Making money taking advantage of petrified pets? 

shameful. 

Said to Hanz I'd probs do it for free. 

Clearly got under your skin about you being a professional leech (a landlord.)