What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Shut up dickhead. I didn't say 'EVERYTHING IS SHITE'.  I said south American fitba is shite. I've watched plenty,  because I've put a bet on to give me an interest, and it's dire. 10 fouls then a blooter over the bar.  Argentinian fitba especially,  half the games finish 1-0.

I’ve had lots of success in the South American leagues this month with first team to score. 

I suspect you’re just a bit of a mongol 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

I’ve had lots of success in the South American leagues this month with first team to score. 

I suspect you’re just a bit of a mongol 

How does winning a first team to score bet prove that south American fitba is any good to watch?  The 1st goal could come in the 90th minute after a dire stalemate?  I suspect you're the mongol.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

What's happening Brizo? Must be about 40° over there? Must be horrific, trying to keep out of the sun all the time? I'm struggling when it hits 25° 

‘Twas 38 coming up the freeway about 11 this morning. Sun will skelp a peely waly Scotsman in 5 mins. 

Shaded backyard vibes with the odd dip in the pool are the order of the day.

Eh have thon fishing photo ready and ain’t afraid to use it.

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Walked the dog to clear the head after an 8hr session in the Dutch Mill yesterday. 

Nobody divulged the name of the Pitfodels killer though.

Out for supper later

Cinema to see Ghostbusters.

If you want to see Sigourney you have to wait with the socially awkward nerds until after the credits. 

I did it and was dissatisfied with myself.