What you doing today?

Some birch trees came doon, so off into the trees to chainsaw them for firewood. 

Took the dog with me, and she immediately catches the scent of some animal she didn't approve of and spent the entire time running circuits around the area to make sure I was safe from whatever monster was lurking around the place waiting to murder me. 

Still in full-on guard mode a half hour after we get back. 

Proper dog.  

spacer.png 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Some birch trees came doon, so off into the trees to chainsaw them for firewood. 

Took the dog with me, and she immediately catches the scent of some animal she didn't approve of and spent the entire time running circuits around the area to make sure I was safe from whatever monster was lurking around the place waiting to murder me. 

Proper dog.  

spacer.png 

That's a proper pet. None of this cat nonsense.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Proper dog.  

spacer.png 

You took that? That's a great photae!