Return On Scott Brown

I've no doubt Brown's signing has the potential to be a great one, *if* we get a full two seasons out of him. Roy Aitken was a great signing on paper, but his legs went sooner than hoped and the rest, as they say, is history. Paul Hartley is another who had great potential, but we know what happened there with injury. If Brown is another Barry Robson, on the other hand, I think he will prove invaluable and with him having the added incentive of his coaching role, he may well be useful way beyond his playing career. He'll certainly have a pivotal role to play with the young players coming through.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Based on his first game there is no signs of him being finished but i would still manage his minutes. No need to be playing the full 90 the next two games when the QR3L1 game is a huge one for us

Are we back at three subs per match? The way we line up the full backs are unlikely to last a full 90. Doesn’t leave much scope for others who can’t last 90 mins. Starting heyes in the attacking 3 midfielders might help - he can move to FB later which allows you to sub a midfielder.