Next Dog

Zander1903

19 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm going to get a retired greyhound or whippet. Couple of them come into my local and they are cracking dogs.

Need a lot of exercise tho. 

They can't be fat. 

Our family dog is a black lab. So gentle it's borderline annoying, when you try play with him he refuses to even play bite, just a lick. 

They are fuckers for food, canna open a bag of crisps without him climbing all over you or watching you eat. Other than that though he's an ace dog and no bother at all. 

Think when I eventually get my own dogs it'll be a big one and a little one. Shih tzus are cute legends and I really like Bernese Mountain Dogs- massive heroes. 

Adopt, don't shop!!

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Last night 

4-B67-E6-C4-2-DDE-457-E-A1-DA-E3994-B6-E

bloody muttz

There’s a gorgeous Aussie border collie that frequents Vic Park. Love that dog. Love seeing a well behaved dog walking beside its owner off the lead

is it that hard to train a dog? Or raise a kid? I have doubts tbf 

That's a fair dump. I'd rub the owners nose in that if I saw him/her walk away without picking that up. Fucking mink behaviour thon.

My Westie is well trained walks everywhere off the lead. Only issue is a walk takes twice as long as the cunt has to sniff and piss on everything he see's.