3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Agreed. I can see it either way and ultimately, the fact Gallagher didn't play against St Johnstone is the biggest indicator that he will be suspended.

He's maybe been rolled out to show he's still very much part of the team, even if not playing

He'd be available for the second leg in any case so still part of the tie. 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

I've not read up but I heard you are supposed to log it with the NHS online and get an e-mail confirmation to reference the negative result.

Still open to you circumnavigating it, but why would you if your a decent chap ;)

You have to log it on nhs inform and they will send you a qr code. Take a picture but I presume it’s 2 pictures with a time stamp on it as it takes 30 mins for the result to show, what’s stopping people taking the test and on minute 2 taking a picture of a negative as the test line will have came up by then?.

but not the test result

53 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You have to log it on nhs inform and they will send you a qr code. Take a picture but I presume it’s 2 pictures with a time stamp on it as it takes 30 mins for the result to show, what’s stopping people taking the test and on minute 2 taking a picture of a negative as the test line will have came up by then?.

but not the test result

Nothing stopping you running it under a tap instead of swabbing yourself either if you want to lie.  Complete farce and waste of time

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Nothing stopping you running it under a tap instead of swabbing yourself either if you want to lie.  Complete farce and waste of time

True, but your obviously a massive twat if you test positive and decide to go to Pittodrie regardless. Massively putting future games at risk for pure selfishness

19 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Gallagher suspended then?

So we are praying considine and mcrorie don’t get injured or we are looking at a Sigma-esque situation?

What a fucking shambles. It’s incredible that we are away to play one of the biggest games of our season with two friendlies under our belt and one centre half.

Jack McKenzie might get a chance at left centre back. The best defender one on one according to Hedges and is decently quick from what I have seen. Ngwenya has also just signed a new contract so Glass might try McKenzie in centre back and start Ngwenya.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, theredshed said:

Jack McKenzie might get a chance at left centre back. The best defender one on one according to Hedges and is decently quick from what I have seen. Ngwenya has also just signed a new contract so Glass might try McKenzie in centre back and start Ngwenya.

Is Ngewnya a full back?  

I thought McInnes played him out of position there according to the guys that follow the young teams. 

7 minutes ago, theredshed said:

Was it not according to considine?, sure it was him that said that?

50 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

True, but your obviously a massive twat if you test positive and decide to go to Pittodrie regardless. Massively putting future games at risk for pure selfishness

50 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You can say that again 

15 minutes ago, theredshed said:

Well that’s me feeling much more confident now ?

Our squad is a total mess, I would not be surprised if we got absolutely pumped in this game.

29 minutes ago, theredshed said:

Didnt realise he was nearly 6' 3". Might be an option,good height/physique,good on the ball. Ngwenya looked a bit raw from the little we saw,but ,new manager,year older etc

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Willing for everyone to be given a chance to prove themselves.

Having said that not keen on Ojo

Ojo had started to come onto a decent game prior to Covid. Following lockdown he was horrendous.

If he’s going to play, I hope he is really effective and proves a lot of us wrong.

47 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Ojo had started to come onto a decent game prior to Covid. Following lockdown he was horrendous.

If he’s going to play, I hope he is really effective and proves a lot of us wrong.

Ojo must of really got better on loan id have thought he would of been about 7th choice centre mid to get a game