10 hours ago, NEM said:

Nothing stopping you running it under a tap instead of swabbing yourself either if you want to lie.  Complete farce and waste of time

Indeed. Or you could just do the test and not attend if you get a positive result? 

12 hours ago, Dons79 said:

You have to log it on nhs inform and they will send you a qr code. Take a picture but I presume it’s 2 pictures with a time stamp on it as it takes 30 mins for the result to show, what’s stopping people taking the test and on minute 2 taking a picture of a negative as the test line will have came up by then?.

but not the test result

Not quite right. There is only one QR code and it is on the test kit. Once you have completed your test, you log into NHS and report the result including the QR code. The results on the test actually show up pretty decent within 5 minutes. 

What you report is entirely up to you as right at the end of the online reporting you are asked to log the result as positive, negative or inconclusive. Submit the file and you will get a mail/text or both within 10 minutes. It is proof of this mail/text you will have to show at Pittodrie. 

Hopefully everyone going will have a pack of test kits by now. Go and do one today and figure it out. 

• Like 1

it will be interesting to see what they do for the Utd game as we will still be under the same rules so potentially the same crowd limit as thursday and that will then open up a new debate on all season tickets are entitled to get in not like this one where you have the choice to buy or not.

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'm running out of barcodes to offer folk for the test but feel free to DM. £25 each. 

Looks like we are on general sale now. Very strange as I thought folk would have been desperate to go to this one.

Sounds fucking pish.. tests, masks, turn up three hours early, nae pishing, don't stand up, don't sing, don't have fun.. gies yer money etc.

• Dildo 1

Thought there might have been a slightly bigger discount for season ticket holders / DNAers. Will probably buy the RedTV stream and just watch it on mute. If the Dons performance doesn't ruin the viewing experience, Shinie will.

Anyone seen odds on this game at any of the bookies? Had a quick look on the phone earlier but couldn't find anything. 

10 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Thought there might have been a slightly bigger discount for season ticket holders / DNAers. Will probably buy the RedTV stream and just watch it on mute. If the Dons performance doesn't ruin the viewing experience, Shinie will.

Anyone seen odds on this game at any of the bookies? Had a quick look on the phone earlier but couldn't find anything. 

Hopefully Shinie is only doing the powder puff, softly softly post match interviews.

It’ll be Macdermid on comms & an unavailable player (maybe Gallagher) on co-comms. 

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Ticket arrived today, cannae wait, if you see a wee old guy smaller than tup on the golf wall across from the club shop smoking a joint, feel free tae come over. 

Moan the reds COYR

Got my tickets today as well and will be going in the RD end. Usually in the SS.

If I’ve time, I’ll say hello, although need to get in early and make eye contact with the Hacken players ?

• Haha 1