Does anyone on here know yet what time the club shop is open til on Thursday night. I’d imagine it’s open before kick off but want to pick up new kit for the wee lad before we go Inside but would like to know whether we have to go down before 5pm or get a chance before 7pm. Cheers 

37 minutes ago, Eastcoastdon said:

Does anyone on here know yet what time the club shop is open til on Thursday night. I’d imagine it’s open before kick off but want to pick up new kit for the wee lad before we go Inside but would like to know whether we have to go down before 5pm or get a chance before 7pm. Cheers 

Pretty sure I read it shuts at 4 on Thursday.

Confirmed, 4pm close.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Doesn't sound like the best of planning that. 

5000 people coming to the ground that evening for the first game of the season with new kit to flog and they shut the shop at 4pm? 

26 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

COVID related maybe? They’d need to restrict numbers etc?

They have to segregate the main stand for the players, officials, opposition, staff etc to maintain the bubble.

it’s why no fans are allowed into the main stand either.

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

They have to segregate the main stand for the players, officials, opposition, staff etc to maintain the bubble.

it’s why no fans are allowed into the main stand either.

That shouldn't stop them letting people into the shop. 

In one door and out the other. Totaly separate from the entrances to the stands. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That shouldn't stop them letting people into the shop. 

In one door and out the other. Totaly separate from the entrances to the stands. 

It’ll be a security / precaution thing.

The shop is integrated into the main stand, so maybe linked to when Hacken are scheduled to arrive at the ground

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

It’ll be a security / precaution thing.

The shop is integrated into the main stand, so maybe linked to when Hacken are scheduled to arrive at the ground

That's a nonsense as well.  The players' entrance is further up the road.  Nowhere near the shop. 

It's like saying markies can't open because Wh Smiths is open 4 doors along. 

42 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

It's such a non McInnes thing to go in to this game light of numbers (light of final signings yes...)

One last minute injury, covid or isolation and we could be fucked with us already missing gallagher and running low on numbers.

It’s a ridiculous situation and at total odds with any ambition the club has to make money from a run in Europe. To have one proper centre half available for this is inexcusable. Also, 2 friendlies to get up to speed with a club already into their season?

I know it was right for McInnes to go but he wouldn’t have us in this situation before a European game.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s a ridiculous situation and at total odds with any ambition the club has to make money from a run in Europe. To have one proper centre half available for this is inexcusable. Also, 2 friendlies to get up to speed with a club already into their season?

I know it was right for McInnes to go but he wouldn’t have us in this situation before a European game.

So we ignore him rushing Bryson back from injury with predictable results to play the away leg against some postmen who should have been dead and buried in the first leg?

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So we ignore him rushing Bryson back from injury with predictable results to play the away leg against some postmen who should have been dead and buried in the first leg?

Pretty sure he didn’t force Bryson to play ??‍♂️ Totally irrelevant to the point I’m making but congrats.

Still though, ignore the fact that we are woefully underprepared for this game tonight.

12 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Pretty sure he didn’t force Bryson to play ??‍♂️ Totally irrelevant to the point I’m making but congrats.

Still though, ignore the fact that we are woefully underprepared for this game tonight.

We were totally underprepared for the european games last season. 

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I said in February he should be judged on how he approached tonights game so gloriously wrong on both counts.  And he didnt force him to play, no.  He needed him to play, that was the subtle difference.  He should have left him in Aberdeen regaining much needed fitness, not trail him to Polarbear world to play on an artificial pitch (might have made this last bit up, cant remember, dont care).  Point stands.   

9 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

We were totally underprepared for the european games last season. 

That'll explain the 6-0 victory. ;)

I think we had 3 pre seasons (ard were underprepared for the huns) then another 3 league games before we faced Runavic and another 3 league games by Viking.

This season is something else. Covid or no covid it doesn't look good. 

22 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Don't panic.

We will be ready for tomorrow night's game though.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

That'll explain the 6-0 victory. ;)

I think we had 3 pre seasons (ard were underprepared for the huns) then another 3 league games before we faced Runavic and another 3 league games by Viking.

This season is something else. Covid or no covid it doesn't look good. 

McTeagle Amateurs would have beat that lot without a pre season.