Broonzer, the hero none of us wanted, but we all needed. Different character of a team I just witnessed today. Long may it continue. 

New boys did well. JET looking good slightly deeper than you'd maybe expect, and delighted for Ramirez to score on his debut.

Also enjoyed what the manager had to say about ojo playing further up the park. 'We seen that he offered us a good chance to win playing there as he handled everything tactically that we threw at him', or something to that effect. With all due respect to McInnes, I just couldn't see him having the same foresight. 

• Upvote 1

Ramirez the most impressive of the signings. A really cute and clever player, deserved his goal. 

McCrorie probs not a CB, but did OK. 

Ramsay was impressive. Ferguson tho, the absolute stand out- what a player. 

JET will be a cult hero. All looks good! 

10 minutes ago, TopDon said:

Broonzer, the hero none of us wanted, but we all needed. Different character of a team I just witnessed today. Long may it continue. 

New boys did well. JET looking good slightly deeper than you'd maybe expect, and delighted for Ramirez to score on his debut.

Also enjoyed what the manager had to say about ojo playing further up the park. 'We seen that he offered us a good chance to win playing there as he handled everything tactically that we threw at him', or something to that effect. With all due respect to McInnes, I just couldn't see him having the same foresight. 

never heard any cunt getting called Broonzer up here 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Not if the tell tale signs are there though.  100% score or nothing to see us through.  But you can’t bluff the other points and just hope we don’t notice as the season develops.  Sadly that’s how I remember McInnes’ last season and a half.  A that’ll do, managing expectation experience all round with predictable results.

But it works both ways too.  If we lose, and we’re ice cold whereas they’re coming off, what, 8,9 competitive games that could quite easily happen.  But if we look fit, look like we know what we’re doing, look like we’re addressing obvious squad holes then we’ll support it, at least for now. A bit Burnley if you like.  That’s still preferable despite the joyous hatchet job the weegia will revel in.

I’m taking all the doubts back ?

That was superb ?

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ramirez the most impressive of the signings. A really cute and clever player, deserved his goal. 

McCrorie probs not a CB, but did OK. 

Ramsay was impressive. Ferguson tho, the absolute stand out- what a player. 

JET will be a cult hero. All looks good! 

No mention of the magnificent performance of our new captain? 

Need a left back if we aren't planning on playing MacKenzie there.  Hayes is now a liability there.

I'd hang back on the Ojo love in too, against better teams his cheap giving up of possession will cost goals all season long.  Really basic shit like being goal side to the opponent he doesn't seem to understand.

Hope Gallagher steadies the defence from here in.

Thats the most enjoyable game I have been to at Pittodrie for a few Years, football was superb and the attacking intent was impressive. Brown is the leader we have badly missed since Shinnie, JET and Ramirez were impressive as were Ferguson and even Ojo, but I thought Ramsay was man of the match

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

Jenks looks a big loon 

Yeah, I wasn’t aware who number 20 was till I checked when I got  home!

Ferguson looks re-energised with Brooner alongside him.

Ojo left mid?  Did all right though 

Sevco facing media wanking over Nathan Paterson? Great, let them, and let Calvin Ramsay emerge under the radar. He looks the real deal.

JET - quick feet. Tired in the 2nd half. Seemed to retreat into midfield rather than play alongside Ramirez but he’s going to be huge for us this season

I’m the first to slaughter McLennon but what a finish for the last goal. Proves he’s a striker and certainly no winger. Hope for him yet.

Great to see so many old faces in the crowd tonight, hopefully we’re done with this Covid shit and can get back to some kind of football normality soon.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

No mention of the magnificent performance of our new captain? 

I thought he was very good. Watched him a lot and you can see it's so much more than his ability, constantly talking. Even at the pen he's organising shape in case it comes back and they break. 

He'll be a superb addition to the club. Serial winner and a class pro. 

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Yeah, I wasn’t aware who number 20 was till I checked when I got  home!

Ferguson looks re-energised with Brooner alongside him.

Ojo left mid?  Did all right though 

Sevco facing media wanking over Nathan Paterson? Great, let them, and let Calvin Ramsay emerge under the radar. He looks the real deal.

JET - quick feet. Tired in the 2nd half. Seemed to retreat into midfield rather than play alongside Ramirez but he’s going to be huge for us this season

I’m the first to slaughter McLennon but what a finish for the last goal. Proves he’s a striker and certainly no winger. Hope for him yet.

Great to see so many old faces in the crowd tonight, hopefully we’re done with this Covid shit and can get back to some kind of football normality soon.

To be fair Patterson does look good but agree about Ramsey, very impressed with him 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I thought he was very good. Watched him a lot and you can see it's so much more than his ability, constantly talking. Even at the pen he's organising shape in case it comes back and they break. 

He'll be a superb addition to the club. Serial winner and a class pro. 

Supporting a racist. Disgusting. 

• Haha 3
  • Dildo 3
1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Supporting a racist. Disgusting. 

Oh bore off you brutal bastard 

Made my peace with that ages ago and said as much on here

Zzzzzzzz 

Brilliant brilliant , I had genuine concerns but how unfounded they were

Terrific performances, good steady leadership,still,feel,the fear when Lewis gets the ball passed back to him under pressure 

just finishing off another brew dog in celebration tried 6 different types tonight ???

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

Or realised you were havering pish, as you often do. Night x. 

You can go find the post, if you so desire. I said once Logan made it clear he wasn't arsed, that's all that mattered. Wasn't any point in kicking up a fuss after that, I also never said Brown was a racist at any point. 

Try enjoy the result and good vibes broski, instead of trying to get one over some strangers on the Internet, you brutal, brutal guy. 

Brutal man

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Been very impressed with our play after taking the lead. Chalk & cheese that from McInnes shite.

Still missing a decent striker for Jet to play with. Ramirez not impressing me at all. 
Consi on a booking could mean we rally need to sign another LCH sharpish

Fkn Cormack on RedTv ht ???

What a boring fucking melt you are ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1