6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

He was pretty good.Still developing to have the stamina for sustained 1st team football.

I thought Gurr did quite well when he came on as well

Aye agree on Gurr. Didn't see too much of the ba but always looking to get down the right hand side. 

Confident he'll be decent 

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Couldn’t believe people was thinking McCrorie couldn’t do a job in defence. Thought he was immense today

Looked good on the ball when we had possession and when we were trying to get a higher line.  Strolled that part of the job 

Positioning and heading when defending looked a bit rusty but definitely could develop into a centre back over time. 

34 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You can go find the post, if you so desire. I said once Logan made it clear he wasn't arsed, that's all that mattered. Wasn't any point in kicking up a fuss after that, I also never said Brown was a racist at any point. 

Try enjoy the result and good vibes broski, instead of trying to get one over some strangers on the Internet, you brutal, brutal guy. 

Brutal man

Very very infrequent poster but well said. How anyone is trying to drag that pish up tonight after the performance Brown put in is beyond me. A night to rejoice for sure. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Been very impressed with our play after taking the lead. Chalk & cheese that from McInnes shite.

Still missing a decent striker for Jet to play with. Ramirez not impressing me at all. 
Consi on a booking could mean we rally need to sign another LCH sharpish

Fkn Cormack on RedTv ht ???

34 minutes ago, NEM said:

What a boring fucking melt you are ? 

Why because I think Ramirez was pretty meh in all honesty? In a game where every other player looked great.

Or because I think we need another LCH as back up for Considine if he gets suspended for next round?

Maybe you can ignore everything in joy of the result but I still look for weaknesses where we can improve in depth.

Maybe you’re the melt? Actually, no question. You are. 
Also a bit of a pleb 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 4
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why because I think Ramirez was pretty meh in all honesty? In a game where every other player looked great.

Or because I think we need another LCH as back up for Considine if he gets suspended for next round?

Maybe you can ignore everything in joy of the result but I still look for weaknesses where we can improve in depth.

Maybe you’re the melt? Actually, no question. You are. 
Also a bit of a pleb 

Boring boring troll ? 

• Dildo 1
Guest milne_afc

Good result. Their goalie was reminiscent of the useless Gonzalez - wouldn’t get carried away yet.

Top 6 looks a distinct possibility though.

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

He’s not going to get much game time at right back, Ramsey absolutely superb tonight 

Ramsey potentially a very expensive buy for someone soon, hope we have him nailed on a long term contract, very good. Club going in the right direction, type of kid who would have rarely seen first team action with the last regime. We have a few more waiting for the chance, academy is outstanding. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You must be pretty easily embarrassed if you think I am embarrassing myself ?

Are you running out of dildos for me?

Check your bedside cabinet. I’m sure your best selection are in there ?

Not guilty although you’re running Red_John close for the biggest dildo on the site 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Awesome tonight. The 3 newbies impressed...a lot. Ramsay was ace. The fitba on show was ace. Glass is ace. Dons are ace. Happy for Ramirez getting the goal he deserved.

My daughter showed me a video clip of the Ramirez family celebrating his goal from the US, his toddler kids were loving it. Hopefully they don't move here, don't want things to go sour.

Anyway.

Very impressed overall with team performance after a pretty nervy start.

Especially loved that we continued after it after taking comfortable lead. Something that mcinnes would have stamped out in his HT talk no doubt. Really hope Glass allows the team to play with so much freedom in most games as that is what will have fans flooding back. McInnes really took most of the enjoyment out of games, even ones we won. His football really was dire. Possession shite then back to the defence/keeper on repeat.

Really hope we are still going to strengthen squad though. Still need another striker. Still need another left sided CH as a minimum. Decent winger would be a nice luxury signing also.

Ferguson will no doubt have attracted a little more interest tonight, so if right offer comes in for him I hope we replace him wisely 

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Regardless of the opposition quality, I’d say that’s the best performance I’ve seen in god knows how long 

This. 

Watching McInnes's Aberdeen pre and during covid really was a fucking chore. The last 2-3 years under him were utter garbage by and large. This performance tonight restored my faith in the football Aberdeen are looking to play.

Any concerns we all had pre match about how prepared we were, or how weak the squad is, were put to bed during this 97 mins. I'm still cautious and I know it's early days but I couldn't fault the team tonight, no failures at all in the team. 

We took quarter of an hour to get going, but once we did Haken Couldn't live with us.

Roll on next Thursday in Goteborg to finish the job.

• Upvote 1