9 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

To be fair I would've underestimated us going on how we performed last season and given we haven't made that many signings. Given they had strung a few wins together, they were right to think they had a good chance. 

The home leg performance was not what people were expecting. Hopefully it suggests something is going well behind the scenes and continues tomorrow. 

Agree with that. We were shite, but now we’re fucking ace…3-1 Dons tomorrow…

Seems they’re ‘out for revenge’ so will clearly come at us early like a wounded animal. If nothing else it will make for a pretty exciting/feisty game.

be interesting to see how Glass sets us up for it. Hopefully not too apprehensive/protective & hope for rare counter which is exactly what Mcinnes would have is like in circumstances.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I'll be interested to see what our plan B is if we fall behind and things aren't working tonight, also if the likes of Jet or Ramirez get injured be interested to see who would replace them.

Think we need to start quickly and try to get an early goal to kill the game off.

Can see this game having quite a few goals, probably for both teams.

39 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I'll be interested to see what our plan B is if we fall behind and things aren't working tonight, also if the likes of Jet or Ramirez get injured be interested to see who would replace them.

Our plan B should if we go behind should be to stick with plan B. Were 4 goals in front. Hacken will need to over commit and press (which they tried last week) and we should be able to counter in the space.

Maybe if we go 2 or 3 down, depending on the timing, we may need the so called plan B. I doubt we'll need it and really am not interested in finding out tonight. I'd far rather prefer it to be a very controlled match

51 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I'm not really interested in seeing either of those scenario's tbh ?

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Think we need to start quickly and try to get an early goal to kill the game off.

Can see this game having quite a few goals, probably for both teams.

I can see us keeping a clean sheet. Lose 1 at most. they've apparently had a few midfielders drop out through injury and are talking about putting their aging central defenders (Tovio and another) into midfield with Martin Olson and another going into CH.

We don't need to chase the game, so I'm looking for a controlled performance

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I can see us keeping a clean sheet. Lose 1 at most. they've apparently had a few midfielders drop out through injury and are talking about putting their aging central defenders (Tovio and another) into midfield with Martin Olson and another going into CH.

We don't need to chase the game, so I'm looking for a controlled performance

Mind games

2 hours ago, starryfish said:

The JET / Ramirez replacement would probably depend on how the game was going. Generally, I'd imagine the replacement would be McLennan up top rather than out wide. 

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

holidays. am back though.

fair enough, plenty discussion, mostly I proposed we make more changes than is likely. I suggested that Considine should be protected on yellows.

3 yellows and a totalised suspension which resets at the group stage. No immediate risk for Considine, but if he were to pick up an unnecessary booking tonight, he'd be on a tight rope for the next round and potentially the PO round

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

The JET / Ramirez replacement would probably depend on how the game was going. Generally, I'd imagine the replacement would be McLennan up top rather than out wide. 

Jenks came on (albeit very briefly) for Ramirez. not sure if he swapped positions with JET as the time they had on the pitch they seemed pretty level