5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

holidays. am back though.

fair enough, plenty discussion, mostly I proposed we make more changes than is likely. I suggested that Considine should be protected on yellows.

3 yellows and a totalised suspension which resets at the group stage. No immediate risk for Considine, but if he were to pick up an unnecessary booking tonight, he'd be on a tight rope for the next round and potentially the PO round

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

The JET / Ramirez replacement would probably depend on how the game was going. Generally, I'd imagine the replacement would be McLennan up top rather than out wide. 

Jenks came on (albeit very briefly) for Ramirez. not sure if he swapped positions with JET as the time they had on the pitch they seemed pretty level

18 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

fair enough, plenty discussion, mostly I proposed we make more changes than is likely. I suggested that Considine should be protected on yellows.

3 yellows and a totalised suspension which resets at the group stage. No immediate risk for Considine, but if he were to pick up an unnecessary booking tonight, he'd be on a tight rope for the next round and potentially the PO round

Thanks for the low down. Top man.

Things could get dirty if they think theyve been humiliated so we'll need to keep our heads to avoid yellows and reds

27 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Thanks for the low down. Top man.

Things could get dirty if they think theyve been humiliated so we'll need to keep our heads to avoid yellows and reds

Hopefully we see a masterclass in how to wind-up the opposition from Brown. 

Will the game be shown on RedTV (UK) or is it only available on PPV?

Reason I ask I notice PPV is £9.99 for season ticket holders, but if it's available on RedTV as well I will just pay the £6.99 per month and cancel before next payment date. This way at least you get more for your money, access to RedTV for 1 month.

The Swedish Braveheart style message

Holds, as is well known, perhaps on all Swedish teams out in Europe, especially in qualifiers, as it is good for Swedish football and thus us. Tried to do my part as an outsider to push you last, not so that I would tell you how the team would do and how you should feel, etc., but more just show that there are others who are holding you.

After the last match and before this, that can be wrong, you put yourself in such a bad situation that today's match should probably be about something else. Today it's all about you, how you should feel afterwards, like shit happens but we did a good home game anyway.

Start from scratch and then take it from there: first a goal, then a win etc..and if it floats on then all the pressure is on them, if you have scored one goal you can score two, they could score two goals at the end so can you etc.

Of course I keep my fingers crossed, but above all I want you to show not least yourself that you belong here, that you can win matches etc..because you are definitely better than the last qualifying match.

In with the stomach, out with the chest then you drive ..! Show that the last match was not fair, and if the Scots think you are a bit naughtier, show them Swedish steel ..! You should feel proud after the match and they should feel respect ..!

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Interesting one for Mclennan.  What was the game he came into as centre forward for the first time (it was a must score if I remember), smashed one off the bar quite early and then couldnt make the breakthrough thereafter.  Had that gone in I reckon we'd have had a different player on our hands now.

Away to Livingston in January?

(Ended 0-0)

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Same lineup as last week. That does surprise me, I'd have thought Gallagher and McKenzie would have stepped in tonight

Good on him for not making any changes, as I'd also have suspected he would.

Suspect he'll use half time subs now.