Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

Aberdeen 5 - 1 BK Hacken

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We play on plastic pitches every season in our own league, shouldn't be an excuse or a reason not to perform. 

 

When we have a squad full of auldies the plastic pitch could actually be an issue. 
 

Thankfully we have less of them to worry about domestically this season in league 

Share this post


Link to post

im not to fussed about alack of preseasons 

Id prefer hardly any preseason and a lack of covid. The less "outsiders" we introduce the better it really is that simple

other advantages are, no-one really knows how we are playing and probably who might be injured, We probably have 1 or 2 injuries at the moment - its completely fair statistically to expect one or 2 injuries at the moment - we have NO IDEA who that might be and how it might affect us personally I think thats good

One of our biggest advantages at the moment is we are a complete unknown what formation dont know, how will we play dont know who is fit dont know, I think thats a good thing and helps balance out the fact they are well into the season. we know who and how they will play, they have no idea about us 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kelvin said:

If we pump this lot 5-0, will people say Glass got his prep spot on, or just say he was lucky?

Im not saying that’s gonna happen, just curious how people would react if we win this comfortably. 

If we win 2-0 i'll say we've got our prep correct

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

& you don’t think he was taking the piss saying that?

Regardless he's clearly a chocolate hence I'm not too bothered in his opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

So you just won’t accept a good performance? 
 

To BHL^ 

 

 

I think we will be poor but I’d like to abuse BHL today 

Understandable.

Share this post


Link to post

Hacket boss:

 

Per-Mathias Hogmo is in the dark about Aberdeen but believes it is more about what his BK Hacken side do in tomorrow night’s Europa Conference League clash.

The Swedes have been unable to get eyes on Stephen Glass ’ new-look side because they have done all their training and games behind closed doors at their Cormack Park base.

Hogmo has evaluated Aberdeen ’s team and also their new signings, like Scott Brown, Christian Ramirez, Jay Emmanuel Thomas, Teddy Jenks and Jack Gurr, from last season's footage to try and get a handle on the Dons.

The Norwegian boss knows Aberdeen have genuine quality but also knows his team are on the up and head to Pittodrie with real confidence.

 

Hogmo said: “Yes, we have not received much there. We have had little information.

"We have seen how they played last season and we have seen how their new players have acted. Then we get to evaluate based on that.

“We must focus on ourselves and maximise what we have.

“We have a squad now where there is a nice competition for places, which means that the quality of the training is higher.

“We know we have players we can field, both from match to match, but also during matches. That is very positive.”

 

Hogmo has done enough homework to know that Aberdeen have pace in their team and that is something that can hurt his team.

He also knows that Aberdeen have a strong European tradition in recent years and that was shown with their victory over Norwegian side Viking Stavanger last season.

Hogmo claimed: “We are facing a team with a proud football history.

"It is a team that has brought in some new players. It will be a new exciting match!

“They beat Viking last year and now they have opened up to more spectators in their arena.

"It will be a cool atmosphere. It's a team with a bunch of good players.

“I do not want to go into too much detail on it, but it is a team that has a pretty good pace in the team.

“They have skilled passers but can also be more direct.

“They can also vary between pressing high and lying low.

"We must be prepared for everything.”

The former Rosenborg coach came in when BK Hacken were bottom of the table but he has sparked a real revival. The Gothenburg-based side is now back in the fight for the European places.

Hogmo also believes it could be an advantage to his side that they are midway through their domestic season while tomorrow night will be Aberdeen’s first competitive game.

Hogmo stated: “Yes, it is an advantage. I know that from Norway.

“I have played a lot of European Cups with both Tromsö and Rosenborg.”

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah. If we beat them 5-0 then he should get full credit. We know this team are at a decent level based on the league they are in which is no secret to us as its a pretty well known league. 

Some folk just have the knives sharpened but they need to be sensible. 

I haven’t got the knives sharpened at all, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say we’ve not prepared well and having one proper centre half available is inexcusable. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Yet the arguement from others to defend McInnes' poor preparation last season was that we scored 6 goals. 

One person, not “others”.

54 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

His job is to prepare the team to get a result on Thursday. 

If he was to win 5-0 (not saying we will but that was the question) then that's about as spot on as anyone could expect.  In fact I'd say any sort of victory is probably acceptable based on the different stages the two teams are at in their seasons. 

Until we see the team perform on Thursday then it's just posturing and speculation. And knife sharpening. 

The club made the decision to restrict travel and friendly games to minimise the risk of our players missing out due to covid. We'll find out on Thursday if that was teg right decision or not. 

Out of interest, if the team had went on tour and we ended up having 5 or 6 players missing due to covid what would your reaction have been? 

 

You can’t use COVID as an excuse for everything all the time.

35 minutes ago, Bamber said:

im not to fussed about alack of preseasons 

Id prefer hardly any preseason and a lack of covid. The less "outsiders" we introduce the better it really is that simple

other advantages are, no-one really knows how we are playing and probably who might be injured, We probably have 1 or 2 injuries at the moment - its completely fair statistically to expect one or 2 injuries at the moment - we have NO IDEA who that might be and how it might affect us personally I think thats good

One of our biggest advantages at the moment is we are a complete unknown what formation dont know, how will we play dont know who is fit dont know, I think thats a good thing and helps balance out the fact they are well into the season. we know who and how they will play, they have no idea about us 

 

 

 

 

 

We are a complete unknown? Lol we have a centre half pairing and defensive mid with absolutely no pace whatsoever, just ping balls over them to run onto. If they’ve done any homework they will know this.

34 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Pervert.

I sense another one of your meltdowns coming 

Edited by Big Hat Logan
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

We're gonna need a two goal cushion in the first hour

Otherwise Broonzer will be picking up a second yellow around the 75 minute mark

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I sense another one of your meltdowns coming 

Hopefully, then I can do an Ander Brevik. You would be the first of my victims. 👌

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Covid or no covid it doesn't look good. 

I presume you accept that Aberdeen cannot stop other teams from testing positive for COVID19 and calling off matches - whether that looks good or not.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

His job is to prepare the team to get a result on Thursday. 

If he was to win 5-0 (not saying we will but that was the question) then that's about as spot on as anyone could expect.  In fact I'd say any sort of victory is probably acceptable based on the different stages the two teams are at in their seasons. 

Until we see the team perform on Thursday then it's just posturing and speculation. And knife sharpening. 

The club made the decision to restrict travel and friendly games to minimise the risk of our players missing out due to covid. We'll find out on Thursday if that was teg right decision or not. 

Out of interest, if the team had went on tour and we ended up having 5 or 6 players missing due to covid what would your reaction have been? 

 

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with us not scoring much during the friendlies.

Personally don't look into friendly results that much, look at the huns. Losing to Tranmere and then drawing with Arsenal, who lost to Hibs recently. It's just fitness and getting used to playing with each other.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

We're gonna need a two goal cushion in the first hour

Otherwise Broonzer will be picking up a second yellow around the 75 minute mark

 

If he lasts 75mins....

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Hopefully, then I can do an Ander Brevik. You would be the first of my victims. 👌

I’m sure that was funny in your head, champ.

  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post

The below article makes it clear that not playing more pre-season games was our second choice, but ultimately the one we ended up going with. First choice was obviously to play all arranged games at Cormack Park, but having had the cancellations Glass decided not to travel to play another local team and instead opted just to play only the two remaining matches.

This decision seems to be based on a desire to "surprise" Hacken with how we line up. 

________________

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stephen-glass-reveals-hes-kept-24578325

“It came into the thinking. It was a bit of a by-product.

“We didn’t go anywhere to go and play a game for that reason.

“We could have because the local teams would have liked to have us for a home game but I felt it was something we didn’t need to do."

__________________

Pretty big call right there. We'd better at least look fit tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, redcryptoknight said:

The below article makes it clear that not playing more pre-season games was our second choice, but ultimately the one we ended up going with. First choice was obviously to play all arranged games at Cormack Park, but having had the cancellations Glass decided not to travel to play another local team and instead opted just to play only the two remaining matches.

This decision seems to be based on a desire to "surprise" Hacken with how we line up. 

________________

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stephen-glass-reveals-hes-kept-24578325

“It came into the thinking. It was a bit of a by-product.

“We didn’t go anywhere to go and play a game for that reason.

“We could have because the local teams would have liked to have us for a home game but I felt it was something we didn’t need to do."

__________________

Pretty big call right there. We'd better at least look fit tomorrow.

Aye. If he made the call then he has to live or die with the result over the next 2 games. 

Especially if we go out due to a clear lack of fitness. 

At least he is owning the decision.  Hope it comes off for him or folk will be right on his back. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

At least he is owning the decision.  Hope it comes off for him or folk will be right on his back. 

He's not given himself anywhere to hide. Now all we can do is wait and see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’m sure that was funny in your head, champ.

Would appear others found it funny as well. I didn't say it to be funny.

I was sincere.

You need happy pills min. Or a personality.

Edited by Roberto
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post

I expect that we will go out and attack from the off and try and test them. Hacken will sit in compact and try and counter us.

If we don’t get an early goal, nerves ( more so the fans) will be tested.

I expect Hacken would be happy with a 0-0 and be more confident taking us back to their plastic pitch

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. If he made the call then he has to live or die with the result over the next 2 games. 

Especially if we go out due to a clear lack of fitness. 

At least he is owning the decision.  Hope it comes off for him or folk will be right on his back. 

It’s either refreshingly honest or spectacularly naive, hard to tell yet. I think if we were playing a side that was also yet to start their domestic season then it wouldn’t be as much of an issue. Fitness may end up being key here.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Would appear others found it funny as well. I didn't say it to be funny.

I was sincere.

You need happy pills min. Or a personality.

Talking about Anders Brevik then telling someone that they need happy pills. If anything you need to lay off the pills as your brain is clearly a drug-addled mess.

That was sincere, btw.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

The below article makes it clear that not playing more pre-season games was our second choice, but ultimately the one we ended up going with. First choice was obviously to play all arranged games at Cormack Park, but having had the cancellations Glass decided not to travel to play another local team and instead opted just to play only the two remaining matches.

This decision seems to be based on a desire to "surprise" Hacken with how we line up. 

________________

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stephen-glass-reveals-hes-kept-24578325

“It came into the thinking. It was a bit of a by-product.

“We didn’t go anywhere to go and play a game for that reason.

“We could have because the local teams would have liked to have us for a home game but I felt it was something we didn’t need to do."

__________________

Pretty big call right there. We'd better at least look fit tomorrow.

That’s one of the valid measure(s) I was meaning earlier.  Score isn’t irrelevant but it’s only one of several parts we’re looking for.

1/. Do we look fit?

2/.  Do the players gel (or appear to recognise each other)

3/.  Do we have a discernible shape?  Are we flexible?  Do we/ can we change it?

4/.  Does our squad look complete, or at least is he acknowledging and still looking to fill very obvious gaps?

5/.  The score.  Obviously.  
 

6/.  Do we have grafters (some simply call them professionals) willing to roll their sleeves up and try and correct a situation that’s gone/going against us or are they hiding.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

That’s one of the valid measure(s) I was meaning earlier.  Score isn’t irrelevant but it’s only one of several parts we’re looking for.

1/. Do we look fit?

2/.  Do the players gel (or appear to recognise each other)

3/.  Do we have a discernible shape?  Are we flexible?  Do we/ can we change it?

4/.  Does our squad look complete, or at least is he acknowledging and still looking to fill very obvious gaps?

5/.  The score.  Obviously.  
 

6/.  Do we have grafters (some simply call them professionals) willing to roll their sleeves up and try and correct a situation that’s gone/going against us or are they hiding.

Point 6 will be interesting given most of the team that went out with a whimper most weeks are still here. Interesting to see If the “Scott Brown effect” will make a difference.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

 

Talking about Anders Brevik then telling someone that they need happy pills. If anything you need to lay off the pills as your brain is clearly a drug-addled mess.

That was sincere, btw.

Just because I talk about drugs, don't believe everything you read on the internet by me. I talk a lot of shite to get to people. It works.

I have a wee joint from time to time to mellow out but that is few and far between. The only drug I'm bad with is beer and Jack Daniels.

However good to know you're analysing my life far more than I analyse yours.

I will go mad Anders Brevik on you ya cunt. Learn to know what tongue in cheek is dafty.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I sense another one of your meltdowns coming 

 

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Just because I talk about drugs, don't believe everything you read on the internet by me. I talk a lot of shite to get to people. It works.

I have a wee joint from time to time to mellow out but that is few and far between. The only drug I'm bad with is beer and Jack Daniels.

However good to know you're analysing my life far more than I analyse yours.

I will go mad Anders Brevik on you ya cunt. Learn to know what tongue in cheek is dafty.

Called it.


 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

That’s one of the valid measure(s) I was meaning earlier.  Score isn’t irrelevant but it’s only one of several parts we’re looking for.

1/. Do we look fit?

2/.  Do the players gel (or appear to recognise each other)

3/.  Do we have a discernible shape?  Are we flexible?  Do we/ can we change it?

4/.  Does our squad look complete, or at least is he acknowledging and still looking to fill very obvious gaps?

5/.  The score.  Obviously.  
 

6/.  Do we have grafters (some simply call them professionals) willing to roll their sleeves up and try and correct a situation that’s gone/going against us or are they hiding.

I would ask do we make good game changing substitutions - to often we have appeared to make changes too late, or are like for like with no aim to change a game or we are well in control nd bring on a 30 year old loanee or guy on the verge of leave when we have a young 19 y o on the bench

I would like to see us using subs properly and not putting on a striker in the 89th minute when we have needed a goal since in 56th

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

 

Called it.


 

LOL.

The key was 'know what tongue is ya dafty'.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Understandable.

Love EMF

 

Hope for Glass sake we get any sort of win, boys on a hiding to nothing already

  Dons 6 - Hacken 1  Ramjet rogering them with 3 goals apiece.COYR

 

  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

don't believe everything you read on the internet by me. I talk a lot of shite 

 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

LOL.

The key was 'know what tongue is ya dafty'.

Just a stream of drug-addled shite 🤮

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

 

Just a stream of drug-addled shite 🤮

You try far too hard min. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...