19 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

He's suspended. Glass trying some mind games. Fairly pointless

For coming across well in most his interviews glass has been a bit of a fanny in the build up to this game if Gallagher is suspended. "McCrorie can play a number of positions" when asked if would play cb on Thursday in gallaghers absense and now saying "full squad", "hacken won't know who we are playing because our games were closed doors". All pretty amatuer and pish mind games. Surely mind games should be saved for a bigger team.

27 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I can only assume this is satire, it’s still a 2/10 though.

Maybe you and Throberto can join forces and tell everyone how to have a good time and not get rattled by things on an Internet forum. 

You don't sound rattled right now

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I can only assume this is satire, it’s still a 2/10 though.

Maybe you and Throberto can join forces and tell everyone how to have a good time and not get rattled by things on an Internet forum. 

Roberto does seem like a sad sack, but having gone to your grave having never tried Magic mushrooms or ecstasy is no boast.  I remember them more fondly than any night on the booze, that's for sure.

Rainbow road on snes while tripping - whooooooo mama

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, G31DON said:

Roberto does seem like a sad sack, but having gone to your grave having never tried Magic mushrooms or ecstasy is no boast.  I remember them more fondly than any night on the booze, that's for sure.

Rainbow road on acid ???, great times, star fox and wipeout were also good for that. 

Palava with mobile tickets for this game…..

Due to a technical issue which has now been resolved by our ticketing provider, if you downloaded your pass before 4pm on Tuesday, you will need to delete the tickets from your wallet and download them again using the same original link.

Surely, if you turn up with the ticket downloaded to your wallet on your phone and the turnstile doesn’t open, the bloke on the turnstile would just manually open it? You’ve already proven you have paid for your ticket

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Stuck a free £10 bet on Hacken for a laugh. 

going to be painful viewing but no worse than this Mexico v France shit on just now 

I actually quite enjoyed that game, Mexico were decent. Not sure where France found that goalie. 

2/1 seems tempting. 

9 hours ago, G31DON said:

Yeah, at no point had I said I hadn’t tried drugs before. My point was that Throberto has clearly overdone it. 

Anyway, it’s difficult to see us scoring many tonight so I’m going to go for a 1-1.

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Palava with mobile tickets for this game…..

Due to a technical issue which has now been resolved by our ticketing provider, if you downloaded your pass before 4pm on Tuesday, you will need to delete the tickets from your wallet and download them again using the same original link.

Surely, if you turn up with the ticket downloaded to your wallet on your phone and the turnstile doesn’t open, the bloke on the turnstile would just manually open it? You’ve already proven you have paid for your ticket

whole ticketting has been a fiasco

normally id try and arrive as early as possible with this ongoing farce in case needs sorting but we are down to arrive as the teams walk out!

and this is 25% crowds and the majority are ST holders wait till we go full crowds

2 minutes ago, Bamber said:

normally id try and arrive as early as possible with this ongoing farce in case needs sorting but we are down to arrive as the teams walk out!

and this is 25% crowds and the majority are ST holders wait till we go full crowds

Really, I thought allocations were either 18:30 to 19:00 or 190:00 - 19:30.

Plenty of time for you to get to your seat.

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, Bamber said:

When it's full crowds, social distancing won't be a thing so there will be no need for any of these measures. 

21 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Hacket boss:

Per-Mathias Hogmo is in the dark about Aberdeen but believes it is more about what his BK Hacken side do in tomorrow night’s Europa Conference League clash.

The Swedes have been unable to get eyes on Stephen Glass ’ new-look side because they have done all their training and games behind closed doors at their Cormack Park base.

Hogmo has evaluated Aberdeen ’s team and also their new signings, like Scott Brown, Christian Ramirez, Jay Emmanuel Thomas, Teddy Jenks and Jack Gurr, from last season's footage to try and get a handle on the Dons.T

he Norwegian boss knows Aberdeen have genuine quality but also knows his team are on the up and head to Pittodrie with real confidence.

Hogmo said: “Yes, we have not received much there. We have had little information.

"We have seen how they played last season and we have seen how their new players have acted. Then we get to evaluate based on that.

“We must focus on ourselves and maximise what we have.

“We have a squad now where there is a nice competition for places, which means that the quality of the training is higher.

“We know we have players we can field, both from match to match, but also during matches. That is very positive.”

Hogmo has done enough homework to know that Aberdeen have pace in their team and that is something that can hurt his team.

The daft cunts clearly done fuck all homework ?

17 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

That’s one of the valid measure(s) I was meaning earlier.  Score isn’t irrelevant but it’s only one of several parts we’re looking for.

5/.  The score.  Obviously.  

Only thing that really matters the rest is just noise this early in the campaign

17 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

1/. Do we look fit?

2/.  Do the players gel (or appear to recognise each other)

3/.  Do we have a discernible shape?  Are we flexible?  Do we/ can we change it?

4/.  Does our squad look complete, or at least is he acknowledging and still looking to fill very obvious gaps?

6/.  Do we have grafters (some simply call them professionals) willing to roll their sleeves up and try and correct a situation that’s gone/going against us or are they hiding.