1 minute ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Why do we need to sell Ferguson? He is on a long term contract and Cormack allegedly has the big bucks. Persuade him to stay for another couple of years with a pay hike surely?

Not a case of needing to, more so that we will struggle to refuse decent offers that will likely come in for him

Superb performance after a slow first 15mins but once we got going we were excellent.  Refreshing to see us moving the ball forward at pace with some good variation and that was the most noticeable thing, from the ball being with Lewis to how quick we got it towards the front 5 players.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Woody21 said:

This is a big game tonight, more so from a structure / performance point of view than the final result.

With away goals no longer a factor I would really expect a strong, attacking performance resulting in a first leg lead.

A draw would not be too disappointing, as long as the performance is good.

A defeat, following a below par performance will not be acceptable and will leave Glass and, more so, Cormack with questions to answer.

I really, really hope that I am wrong but I have a "McGhee type first game in charge" concern about this one.

Regardless I will be on PPV to, hopefully, be proved wrong, COYR!!

Delighted to be proven wrong, best performance in a few moons.

Swedes weren't as decent as I thought they would be + McLennan scored!

Early days but, hopefully, sign of better days ahead.

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not a case of needing to, more so that we will struggle to refuse decent offers that will likely come in for him

Well the money that had been mentioned so far just doesn’t cut the mustard and it would be a bloody disgrace to let him go for 3 million when that is the sort of figures being mentioned for the young hibs loon and Aaron Hickey. Get him and his daft uncle settled down and we could get another couple of years and 5  million at the end of it . It’s nit like it’s a Cosgrove situation where we had to cash in quick before someone worked out he wasn’t really up to much .