1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

Plenty spaces.

2 huge car parks at Asda and the Range as well as on street parking.

There’s always spaces it’s just a case of how many golf holes you’ve to leg it over hearing the cheers as the players come out.  I’ve done it right from the Don end over the fitba pitches in maybe 15 mins or so but as others have said that was for a capacity job - Sociedad maybe.

Personally I’d advise Asda.

1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

Beach boulevard

That’s what I have done every time is park at the beach, never had an issue,slight walk sometimes but after the drive yae want a leg stretch before you go in a sit down again for another couple of hours.it’s been my saving grace otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue on where to go ?

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I can’t help it?

They must have spent Saturday evening together as my score rapidly increased. It might have been a keys in the bowl evening or just their normal hanging around the docks waiting for an opportunity night. It’s good they’re  still alive and well with all these modern medications helping them. 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Millertime said:

If driving up, what are best options for parking on a match day?

I'd avoid the Asda car park as they sometimes monitor it and send out tickets, I know that you can ignore it but do you want to go through the hassle.

There's plenty of street parking around Pittodrie and the beach boulavard.

The parking restrictions opposite The Bobbin Mill on King Street used to stop at 6pm.

14 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I'd avoid the Asda car park as they sometimes monitor it and send out tickets, I know that you can ignore it but do you want to go through the hassle.

There's plenty of street parking around Pittodrie and the beach boulavard.

The parking restrictions opposite The Bobbin Mill on King Street used to stop at 6pm.

Asda won't give a fuck.  Morrisons on King Street used to monitor but they didn't share their car park with other outlets. 

If in doubt though park across the road at Codonas. 

Just caught theist 15 minutes of the Norkopping v BK Hacken.

BK Hacken seem very well set up defensively playing a 4-1-4-1 and then countering.

They are compact and our best opportunity will come from wide

Martin Olson is a twat, both games he has riled up the opposition fans and was sent off in this game in the 90th minute for a second yellow.

Good cut back and strike into the corner by their no 19

BK Hacken won 1-0, so they have hit form and it will be a tough match on Tuesday

36 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Asda won't give a fuck.  Morrisons on King Street used to monitor but they didn't share their car park with other outlets. 

If in doubt though park across the road at Codonas. 

I've heard a few folk complain in the past about getting fine notices from the owners of the Asda car park however it might have changed.

I've always managed to find a place to park within a 10 minute walk from Pittodrie, normally around about the university or Seaton.

Just before Olsson got sent off, it looked like he was holding his groin.

The second booking was deliberate blocking a breakaway and maybe took the foul as he could not chase back.

He may miss the game on thursday, else even if he makes it, I would consider running at their left back. They seemed compact through the middle and our best opportunity I think would be down the wings. I wasn't convinced of their ability to deal with cross balls either

Seems the BK Hacken fans were wondering about their team today

BKHisingen1999 wrote the following:
Unexpected starting eleven with no Alex, slightly injured? Still on the bench

Do not really understand, however, what Högmo hopes to get out of Heintz on the edge and Leo at the front. What is it that we have not seen but that obviously works in training?

Resting before Aberdeen perhaps? I think Högmo is rotating because Europe is coming soon

Rather Friberg who needs to rest then: o

Gustafson might go in instead of Friberg on Thursday?
Quote this post
1 thumbs up