Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

Aberdeen 5 - 1 BK Hacken

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

LOL, nice sleep?

holidays. am back though.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, starryfish said:

I'll be interested to see what our plan B is if we fall behind and things aren't working tonight, also if the likes of Jet or Ramirez get injured be interested to see who would replace them.

The JET / Ramirez replacement would probably depend on how the game was going. Generally, I'd imagine the replacement would be McLennan up top rather than out wide. 

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting one for Mclennan.  What was the game he came into as centre forward for the first time (it was a must score if I remember), smashed one off the bar quite early and then couldnt make the breakthrough thereafter.  Had that gone in I reckon we'd have had a different player on our hands now.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

holidays. am back though.

fair enough, plenty discussion, mostly I proposed we make more changes than is likely. I suggested that Considine should be protected on yellows.

3 yellows and a totalised suspension which resets at the group stage. No immediate risk for Considine, but if he were to pick up an unnecessary booking tonight, he'd be on a tight rope for the next round and potentially the PO round

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

The JET / Ramirez replacement would probably depend on how the game was going. Generally, I'd imagine the replacement would be McLennan up top rather than out wide. 

Jenks came on (albeit very briefly) for Ramirez. not sure if he swapped positions with JET as the time they had on the pitch they seemed pretty level

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Mind games

bit late for that, they're already 5-1 down! 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

fair enough, plenty discussion, mostly I proposed we make more changes than is likely. I suggested that Considine should be protected on yellows.

3 yellows and a totalised suspension which resets at the group stage. No immediate risk for Considine, but if he were to pick up an unnecessary booking tonight, he'd be on a tight rope for the next round and potentially the PO round

Thanks for the low down. Top man.

Things could get dirty if they think theyve been humiliated so we'll need to keep our heads to avoid yellows and reds

Edited by Tord31

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Thanks for the low down. Top man.

Things could get dirty if they think theyve been humiliated so we'll need to keep our heads to avoid yellows and reds

Hopefully we see a masterclass in how to wind-up the opposition from Brown. 

Share this post


Link to post

I note Maribor play Hammarby tonight.

Hammarby 3-1 up from 1st leg.

Hacken drew 1-1 at Hammarby in May while they were in their pish / poor form mode.

 

Perhaps our scoreline is more impressive than led to believe.

Be interesting to see how the Malmo - Sevco NewHun tie goes.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

I note Maribor play Hammarby tonight.

Hammarby 3-1 up from 1st leg.

Hacken drew 1-1 at Hammarby in May while they were in their pish / poor form mode.

 

Perhaps our scoreline is more impressive than led to believe.

Be interesting to see how the Malmo - Sevco NewHun tie goes.

0-0

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Will the game be shown on RedTV (UK) or is it only available on PPV?

Reason I ask I notice PPV is £9.99 for season ticket holders, but if it's available on RedTV as well I will just pay the £6.99 per month and cancel before next payment date. This way at least you get more for your money, access to RedTV for 1 month.

 

Edited by Geoff_Tipps

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

bit late for that, they're already 5-1 down! 

😂 

We definitely won day 1 of the mind games

Share this post


Link to post

The Swedish Braveheart style message

Quote

Holds, as is well known, perhaps on all Swedish teams out in Europe, especially in qualifiers, as it is good for Swedish football and thus us. Tried to do my part as an outsider to push you last, not so that I would tell you how the team would do and how you should feel, etc., but more just show that there are others who are holding you.

After the last match and before this, that can be wrong, you put yourself in such a bad situation that today's match should probably be about something else. Today it's all about you, how you should feel afterwards, like shit happens but we did a good home game anyway.

Start from scratch and then take it from there: first a goal, then a win etc..and if it floats on then all the pressure is on them, if you have scored one goal you can score two, they could score two goals at the end so can you etc.

Of course I keep my fingers crossed, but above all I want you to show not least yourself that you belong here, that you can win matches etc..because you are definitely better than the last qualifying match.

In with the stomach, out with the chest then you drive ..! Show that the last match was not fair, and if the Scots think you are a bit naughtier, show them Swedish steel ..! You should feel proud after the match and they should feel respect ..!

 

Share this post


Link to post

As it was on the 11th May 1983, the rain is falling down in Gothenburg.

Getting excited now for the game

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Fergie - "JET, that's me scored two more than you"

Brooner - "Settle Fergie, I've got 10 League winners medals"

JET thinks - "Aye, but you've seen me in the shower 😉"

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Interesting one for Mclennan.  What was the game he came into as centre forward for the first time (it was a must score if I remember), smashed one off the bar quite early and then couldnt make the breakthrough thereafter.  Had that gone in I reckon we'd have had a different player on our hands now.

Away to Livingston in January?

(Ended 0-0)

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Fergie - "JET, that's me scored two more than you"

Brooner - "Settle Fergie, I've got 10 League winners medals"

JET thinks - "Aye, but you've seen me in the shower 😉"

spacer.png

spacer.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The Swedish Braveheart style message

"In with the stomach, out with the chest then you drive "

Inspirational 😂

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're a bit of a creep on that hacken forum, eh?

Give Bebo a shout, that blocking feature is not working again

Share this post


Link to post

Same lineup as last week. That does surprise me, I'd have thought Gallagher and McKenzie would have stepped in tonight

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Same lineup as last week. That does surprise me, I'd have thought Gallagher and McKenzie would have stepped in tonight

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Same lineup as last week. That does surprise me, I'd have thought Gallagher and McKenzie would have stepped in tonight

Good on him for not making any changes, as I'd also have suspected he would.

Suspect he'll use half time subs now.

Share this post


Link to post

Dinna like this match thread being fae last week.

Unprecedented.

Could be bad luck.

Share this post


Link to post

Somebody start een. It's freaking me oot.

Then mods transfer chat for THIS match on to it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Somebody start een. It's freaking me oot.

Then mods transfer chat for THIS match on to it.

 

Here we go

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...