Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

Aberdeen 5 - 1 BK Hacken

Recommended Posts

The reality is organising so called friendlies with current restrictions is a nightmare, so many being cancelled already for most clubs! The only way we will do better in Europe is to have summer football so we are also in game mode! 

Edited by The Gee Man

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

We were totally underprepared for the european games last season. 

That'll explain the 6-0 victory. ;)

I think we had 3 pre seasons (ard were underprepared for the huns) then another 3 league games before we faced Runavic and another 3 league games by Viking.

This season is something else. Covid or no covid it doesn't look good. 

Edited by Betty Swallicks

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Pretty sure he didn’t force Bryson to play 🤷🏻‍♂️ Totally irrelevant to the point I’m making but congrats.
 

Still though, ignore the fact that we are woefully underprepared for this game tonight.

Don't panic.

We will be ready for tomorrow night's game though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

That'll explain the 6-0 victory. ;)

I think we had 3 pre seasons (ard were underprepared for the huns) then another 3 league games before we faced Runavic and another 3 league games by Viking.

This season is something else. Covid or no covid it doesn't look good. 

McTeagle Amateurs would have beat that lot without a pre season. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

We’ll decide against our all out attack, shoot on sight, balls out, 0-10 game plan and go for something more conservative instead.

Surely it lets you attack more without worrying about conceding a goal though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Still though, ignore the fact that we are woefully underprepared for this game tonight.

Maybe we will be more prepared by tomorrow, the actual game day😏

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 7:40 AM, Roberto said:

Positive test returned.

Got my mate to get a negative one.

So I'll use that. Sorted.

Another positive Covid test returned this morning.

Defo there though. COYR.

Edited by Roberto

Share this post


Link to post

tickets collected, shop was busy too and some of the players going into the ground so must be training on the pitch this morning then the Swedes will get a shotty later in the evening 

makes it almost seem normal shame that there will only be 6k in as usually these games attract a big crowd but all thats left to decide is which hostelry is benefitting from me and my pals pre match pints sesh 

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

We were totally underprepared for the european games last season. 

Compared to this season? Not at all.

52 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I said in February he should be judged on how he approached tonights game so gloriously wrong on both counts.  And he didnt force him to play, no.  He needed him to play, that was the subtle difference.  He should have left him in Aberdeen regaining much needed fitness, not trail him to Polarbear world to play on an artificial pitch (might have made this last bit up, cant remember, dont care).  Point stands.   

Sorry I didn’t have time to look at your posts from February. We didn’t NEED Bryson to play either so please be quiet.

48 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

That'll explain the 6-0 victory. ;)

I think we had 3 pre seasons (ard were underprepared for the huns) then another 3 league games before we faced Runavic and another 3 league games by Viking.

This season is something else. Covid or no covid it doesn't look good. 

WhAT aBouT BRysoN thOugh

45 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Don't panic.

We will be ready for tomorrow night's game though.

Yes, I realise that now.

20 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Maybe we will be more prepared by tomorrow, the actual game day😏

Yes, well done.

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Another positive Covid test returned this morning.

Defo there though. COYR.

Ooh, you’re hard.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Swedish journo talking up Hacken.

 

He also said Scott Brown was 40 or 50 years old and asked if Fergie was still the manager so I'm not to concered fit the neep says.

Share this post


Link to post

If we pump this lot 5-0, will people say Glass got his prep spot on, or just say he was lucky?

Im not saying that’s gonna happen, just curious how people would react if we win this comfortably. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kelvin said:

If we pump this lot 5-0, will people say Glass got his prep spot on, or just say he was lucky?

Im not saying that’s gonna happen, just curious how people would react if we win this comfortably. 

I don’t think anyone can say he got his preparation spot on. If this team scores 5 goals against anyone then the quality of the opposition should surely be questioned.

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post

So you just won’t accept a good performance? 
 

To BHL^ 

 

 

I think we will be poor but I’d like to abuse BHL today 

Edited by Poodler

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t think anyone can say he got his preparation spot on. If this team scores 5 goals against anyone then the quality of the opposition should surely be questioned.

Nah. If we beat them 5-0 then he should get full credit. We know this team are at a decent level based on the league they are in which is no secret to us as its a pretty well known league. 

Some folk just have the knives sharpened but they need to be sensible. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t think anyone can say he got his preparation spot on. If this team scores 5 goals against anyone then the quality of the opposition should surely be questioned.

Yet the arguement from others to defend McInnes' poor preparation last season was that we scored 6 goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

He also said Scott Brown was 40 or 50 years old and asked if Fergie was still the manager so I'm not to concered fit the neep says.

& you don’t think he was taking the piss saying that?

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah. If we beat them 5-0 then he should get full credit. We know this team are at a decent level based on the league they are in which is no secret to us as its a pretty well known league. 

Some folk just have the knives sharpened but they need to be sensible. 

How many did we score v St’ s& ICT etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

How many did we score v St’ s& ICT etc.

 

I didn't say we'd score 5.

I was answering the hypothetical question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

I didn't say we'd score 5.

I was answering the hypothetical question. 

I’m just making be point that it’s pretty clear we haven’t prepared very well at all. Unless Glass is throwing a banana skin to our opposition & has secretly told our players to deliberately try not to score goals in preseason so they think we’re still shite up front 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I’m just making be point that it’s pretty clear we haven’t prepared very well at all. Unless Glass is throwing a banana skin to our opposition & has secretly told our players to deliberately try not to score goals in preseason so they think we’re still shite up front 

His job is to prepare the team to get a result on Thursday. 

If he was to win 5-0 (not saying we will but that was the question) then that's about as spot on as anyone could expect.  In fact I'd say any sort of victory is probably acceptable based on the different stages the two teams are at in their seasons. 

Until we see the team perform on Thursday then it's just posturing and speculation. And knife sharpening. 

The club made the decision to restrict travel and friendly games to minimise the risk of our players missing out due to covid. We'll find out on Thursday if that was teg right decision or not. 

Out of interest, if the team had went on tour and we ended up having 5 or 6 players missing due to covid what would your reaction have been? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

His job is to prepare the team to get a result on Thursday. 

If he was to win 5-0 (not saying we will but that was the question) then that's about as spot on as anyone could expect.  In fact I'd say any sort of victory is probably acceptable based on the different stages the two teams are at in their seasons. 

Until we see the team perform on Thursday then it's just posturing and speculation. And knife sharpening. 

The club made the decision to restrict travel and friendly games to minimise the risk of our players missing out due to covid. We'll find out on Thursday if that was teg right decision or not. 

Out of interest, if the team had went on tour and we ended up having 5 or 6 players missing due to covid what would your reaction have been? 

 

We need a convincing win before traveling to the form team’s plastic pitch most likely.

 

I will be very worried if we only win by one goal. Draw or lose the home game we are out IMO 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

We need a convincing win before traveling to the form team’s plastic pitch most likely.

 

I will be very worried if we only win by one goal. Draw or lose the home game we are out IMO 

We play on plastic pitches every season in our own league, shouldn't be an excuse or a reason not to perform. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...