Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NEM

Seagulls

Recommended Posts

I know the flying rats have always been an issue in Aberdeen but is it just me or are the cunts far worse this year? Constantly hear them squawking and the pavements in town are absolutely clarted in their shite 

The huns of the animal kingdom

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Have had issues with them for the last few years at this time of year when I've been out running. Go near their little shits nests and they go mental - a terrifying experience iyam.  They are fucking massive. 

Seem to be not so bad here this year but mental in the toon......mind Pittodrie a few year ago at the Chikura game? 🤣

The cunts are protected too. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Have had issues with them for the last few years at this time of year when I've been out running. Go near their little shits nests and they go mental - a terrifying experience iyam.  They are fucking massive. 

Seem to be not so bad here this year but mental in the toon......mind Pittodrie a few year ago at the Chikura game? 🤣

The cunts are protected too. 

Absolute nonsense that - they should be classed the same as other pests/vermin 

Share this post


Link to post

Massive cull of the wankers required. 

Share this post


Link to post

0-A654661-C4-A0-476-E-929-C-9436-BE6-B53
 

bloody love birds, here’s a skua last week, they make seagulls look like robins, they really dive bomb you. That one was friendly though.

If you’re ever in Rosemount, near the Northwood leasing place, there’s a seagull with a yellow tag on his foot that is usually on the road, Ive chucked him tit bits for years, he’s always there. Ledge. They’re just trying to get by. Birds are cool.

Share this post


Link to post

Buzzards are also arseholes at this time of year......een up at Kirkhill forest is wild. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Stinky Bri was Criptank

False. Very easy to spread the word though when you know certain individuals can’t keep their mouths shut.

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Absolute nonsense that - they should be classed the same as other pests/vermin 

EF553-F88-FED4-46-DC-B085-5-FAF624300-D7
 

Got bigger ones to worry about.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

EF553-F88-FED4-46-DC-B085-5-FAF624300-D7
 

Got bigger ones to worry about.

Big toldies all ower the drive?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Poodler said:

Big toldies all ower the drive?

Nah just eats the plants.

I don’t give a fuck to be honest.

Was just funny when reading Zeus on about massive seagulls and this cunt comes strolling up to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

go grab it by the horns

It’s pretty tame. Might try some deer rodeo.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Redforever86 said:

It’s pretty tame. Might try some deer rodeo.

On its arse?

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Buzzards are also arseholes at this time of year......een up at Kirkhill forest is wild. 

Too far 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

On its arse?

Nah wouldn't want to get ticks on my knob. 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Nah wouldn't want to get ticks on my knob

Love Cypress Hill

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

False. Very easy to spread the word though when you know certain individuals can’t keep their mouths shut.

Sounds like scandal

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Sounds like scandal

Not really.

Cavey is still active here under another nom de plume.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Not really.

Cavey is still active here under another nom de plume.

Must have realised he was an annoying cunt as there is nothing stands out regards posting styles. Changed his ways accordingly to fit in.

Share this post


Link to post

Cavey = MAD (with an elaborate story about going blind, living up north and being sacked from umpteen jobs) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Cavey = MAD (with an elaborate story about going blind, living up north and being sacked from umpteen jobs) 

Would be bizarre if true. Almost as bizarre as the Stude/Nat scandal.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Not really.

Cavey is still active here under another nom de plume.

Beard of McInnes or something like that? 
 

That poster still on the go? 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Beard of McInnes or something like that? 
 

That poster still on the go? 

he was hilarious 

even knew my waist size better than I did

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...