Seagulls

NEM

I know the flying rats have always been an issue in Aberdeen but is it just me or are the cunts far worse this year? Constantly hear them squawking and the pavements in town are absolutely clarted in their shite 

The huns of the animal kingdom

Have had issues with them for the last few years at this time of year when I've been out running. Go near their little shits nests and they go mental - a terrifying experience iyam.  They are fucking massive. 

Seem to be not so bad here this year but mental in the toon......mind Pittodrie a few year ago at the Chikura game? ?

The cunts are protected too. 

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Have had issues with them for the last few years at this time of year when I've been out running. Go near their little shits nests and they go mental - a terrifying experience iyam.  They are fucking massive. 

Seem to be not so bad here this year but mental in the toon......mind Pittodrie a few year ago at the Chikura game? ?

The cunts are protected too. 

Absolute nonsense that - they should be classed the same as other pests/vermin 

0-A654661-C4-A0-476-E-929-C-9436-BE6-B53

bloody love birds, here’s a skua last week, they make seagulls look like robins, they really dive bomb you. That one was friendly though.

If you’re ever in Rosemount, near the Northwood leasing place, there’s a seagull with a yellow tag on his foot that is usually on the road, Ive chucked him tit bits for years, he’s always there. Ledge. They’re just trying to get by. Birds are cool.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Cavey = MAD (with an elaborate story about going blind, living up north and being sacked from umpteen jobs) 

Captain Caveman is not me I'm afraid. He is a miss from the forum. One of the good guys. 

Not going blind at all (I've never inferred that at all), just got really distorted vision in both eyes thanks to partial retinal detachments and the retinas being torn in each eye. Shimmery vision in the left eye and looking through blood in my right (the only one I can read with). It's fantastic having these conditions, it really is. Perhaps it is karma and I deserve it, who knows?

Had vitrectomy surgery in my left eye in 2017 that wasn't successful as well as having emergency laser surgery in both eyes to prevent further detachments, all at ARI. Also went private before the lockdown to see if a private eye surgeon could do anything to help but there is fuck all they could do. 

Nothing elaborate about that at all. I've to live with this for the rest of my life unless there is an advancement in eye medicine in the future.