Sign in to follow this  
NEM

Seagulls

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Cavey = MAD (with an elaborate story about going blind, living up north and being sacked from umpteen jobs) 

Captain Caveman is not me I'm afraid. He is a miss from the forum. One of the good guys. 

Not going blind at all (I've never inferred that at all), just got really distorted vision in both eyes thanks to partial retinal detachments and the retinas being torn in each eye. Shimmery vision in the left eye and looking through blood in my right (the only one I can read with). It's fantastic having these conditions, it really is. Perhaps it is karma and I deserve it, who knows?

Had vitrectomy surgery in my left eye in 2017 that wasn't successful as well as having emergency laser surgery in both eyes to prevent further detachments, all at ARI. Also went private before the lockdown to see if a private eye surgeon could do anything to help but there is fuck all they could do. 

Nothing elaborate about that at all. I've to live with this for the rest of my life unless there is an advancement in eye medicine in the future. 

^ you're so open min.

Love that shit. 

Posted (edited)

Oh and seagulls, absolute cunts just now.

Pisses me off when I see folk feeding them. 

Edited by Roberto

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Oh and seagulls, absolute cunts just now.

Pisses me off when I see folk feeding them. 

I must admit I used to feed them outside the Marischal College building along with the.pigeons that congregated there at dinnertimes during my break. 

Them birds that did gather there were peaceful though and not of the hostile, pecking variety.  

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

👍.

Far better being honest and transparent than not min. 

Makes a change from the usual bullshitters on here i suppose. 

48 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Cavey was a mentalist 

Hence why he fitted right in here!

Don't think we got to see the best of Cavey V's Rocket like.

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

0-A654661-C4-A0-476-E-929-C-9436-BE6-B53

bloody love birds, here’s a skua last week, they make seagulls look like robins, they really dive bomb you. That one was friendly though.

If you’re ever in Rosemount, near the Northwood leasing place, there’s a seagull with a yellow tag on his foot that is usually on the road, Ive chucked him tit bits for years, he’s always there. Ledge. They’re just trying to get by. Birds are cool.

Didn’t realise you were Simon Weston.

4 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Doesn't look anything like Simon Weston does it?

5 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Who? That’s poodler 

9 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Captain Caveman is not me I'm afraid. He is a miss from the forum. One of the good guys. 

Not going blind at all (I've never inferred that at all), just got really distorted vision in both eyes thanks to partial retinal detachments and the retinas being torn in each eye. Shimmery vision in the left eye and looking through blood in my right (the only one I can read with). It's fantastic having these conditions, it really is. Perhaps it is karma and I deserve it, who knows?

Had vitrectomy surgery in my left eye in 2017 that wasn't successful as well as having emergency laser surgery in both eyes to prevent further detachments, all at ARI. Also went private before the lockdown to see if a private eye surgeon could do anything to help but there is fuck all they could do. 

Nothing elaborate about that at all. I've to live with this for the rest of my life unless there is an advancement in eye medicine in the future. 

You're a good cunt MAD.  You deserve a bit of good fortune I think.  

Cavey was an arsehole. Most people on here are good cunts who hide behind a persona. He didn’t.

15 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Cavey was an arsehole. Most people on here are good cunts who hide behind a persona. He didn’t.

Aye, Cavey was a prick. 

51 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye il second that.

16 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He was pretty mad.

16 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Agreed. If I win the lottery I'm going to bung a few quid MAD's way for an eye transplant or something.

54 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Agreed. If I win the lottery I'm going to bung a few quid MAD's way for an eye transplant or something.

Nah, get someone to clean up the dogshit and kill that dog 

58 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

TBF he'd probs prefer that.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:07 AM, maryhilldon said:

On 7/20/2021 at 2:57 AM, Dons79 said:

Aye il second that.

Cheers lads. You're good people, MHD and Dons79👍

14 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Cheers, Moobs min👍. You're a good loon.

You can get a number of different kind of transplants for several organs of the body (heart, kidney, liver, etc.) but nae one for the old eyeballs as yet. Checked to see if this was possible abroad but nae joy. You can get the lenses replaced (which I have had in my left one) and the corneas replaced but nae the whole eyeball I'm afraid.

I'll continue to live in hope though🤞.

12 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

TBF he'd probs prefer that.

Ha ha. They're manky bastards williingly allowing their animals to defecate in my garden. I would love to catch them in the act. 

There are now five patches of burnt turf in my garden where they have shat. Even putting down new rye/grass seed doesn't help to encourage new grass to grow in the damaged areas.

13 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Dogs have got to shite somewhere, preferably nae in my garden though.

It's their fucking owners I blame, however it's like a game of power and oneupmanship to them to make them temporarily feel better about themselves as they as so socially deficient and inadequate that they haven't got the ability to sort out their own issues and lives but take great delight in putting others down and getting 'one over' on them. 

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers lads. You're good people, MHD and Dons79👍

5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers, Moobs min👍. You're a good loon.

Get a room you bunch of queers. 

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Get a room you bunch of queers. 

ken the boys a daft racist ffs 

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2021 at 10:18 PM, BrianFaePerth said:

Dude was a sick fucking lizard who didn't have the savvy to fuck about online like normal bastards.

One comment he made about someone on here and wishing death upon them in the same way as a member of that person's family member had died, was disgusting.  

And his invites for scraps that never happened - shitebag.  @Poodler @Parklife

Fuck him and his arsehole bigoted squash playing partner - Mr Funny Man that everyone loved, the champion of cunts that can stay deleted. 

👋🏻

Peace be upon us. 

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875
  • Like 1

Fucking cunts were everywhere last night down the beach. Vermin.

best part of 18M away from Pittodrie they are going to see a crowd and go mad 2nd half - especially when they realise food kiosks are shut and no half eaten pies to be had

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Fucking cunts were everywhere last night down the beach. Vermin.

The pavements in town are completely covered in shite.  It's fucking bogging

I’m just back from the beach 

what a fucking racket they make……and shite a’wye

Also just back from that area. Millions of the cunts. Driving back up past mounthooley the flats behind the petrol station. Yirded in seagull shite. 

Time to tell the RSPCA to poke it and cull them 

Parts of the toon are a bitty of a disgrace currently.