Seagulls

NEM

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Also just back from that area. Millions of the cunts. Driving back up past mounthooley the flats behind the petrol station. Yirded in seagull shite. 

Time to tell the RSPCA to poke it and cull them 

Parts of the toon are a bitty of a disgrace currently. 

Aye and what's the council's solution? 

Get some artist to paint a few murals on the boarded up shops as if that solves anything. 

Fucking disgraceful lack of leadership and responsibility. 

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The rules regarding seagulls has nothing to do with the RSPB. It was an act passed that made them a protected species . Fuck knows why. They have zero endearing qualities . 

I can’t believe they were endangered, presumably because everyone used to shoot the annoying cunts? 

They aren’t even part of the natural ecosystem just scavenging fucks. 

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The rules regarding seagulls has nothing to do with the RSPB. It was an act passed that made them a protected species . Fuck knows why. They have zero endearing qualities . 

I liked the one that used to wander into a newsagent and steal a packet of crisps every day. Wasn’t that in Aberdeen or somewhere in Scotland?

32 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Here's the bird in question....

spacer.png

A lovely choice of crisp. 

My mate was telling me that there’s een further up Union St going into the shop when the automatic doors open and helps himself to sannies 

10 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

My mate was telling me that there’s een further up Union St going into the shop when the automatic doors open and helps himself to sannies 

??. Seagulls strike me to be connoisseurs of an egg and mayonnaise or an all-day breakfast sandwich. The fattier the content, the better. My theory is based on the ones up here loving chips, especially if they come with gravy. 

They are very clever birds seagulls, min. Their survival instincts are exceptional, arguably better than some of us humans.

I don't mind them at all, even if they shite on me or my washing.