Tokyo Olympics 2020(2021)

57 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I'll get the thread going...

This slut plays for the Yanks birds football.

NINTCHDBPICT000489229072.jpg

The beautiful Alex Morgan. OJ has always approved of her ?

49 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Did a bit of digging in the Canadian team.

Shelina Zadinsky looks fantastic.

You would be correct there pal, she looks amazing ?

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Roberto said:

Then made it about her. Kept walking infront of where the TV screens were and making the focus on her rather than her team mates.

I've no issue with her pulling out, if you're not coping under the pressure - well within your rights to do so, but you then have to be prepared for a backlash. As theres millions been pumped into people seeing her (sponsors). It was just weird, and after pulling out, don't then try make it about you when your team mates got the silver and not you. 

Agreed, she shouldn’t have started the team event, selfish and arrogant to do so. She could have flagged the issue before and left the team to prepare properly. Storming about the place was just embarrassing.

Would be like Scott Brown coming off injured in the first minute of a cup final with an injury he knew he had. 
left her team right in the shit unnecessarily.

due to being cooped up, I’ve seen loads of the gymnastics and pool. Some of the gymnasts were bloody ace (though a bit young) and there were some cracking arses in the diving. Haven’t watched the novelty ‘sports’ like skateboarding or ping pong though.
And watched it all on Eurosport to avoid the insufferable Clare Balding