The Weekly Chat Accumulator 21/22

52 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Get yourself a wander down the Bermondsey beer mile. Some top notch craft wankery to be found there. 

I might do that . Had a wee look at some of the names of the boozers there . Jeez . Nails down a blackboard ?  ‘ Brew by Numbers’ ‘ London Calling Sweden ‘ ‘The Barrel Project ‘.   

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Will try to head along to the beer mile myself on Saturday/Sunday. Should hopefully have time, although may have to make do with the Mikkeller bar in Shoreditch instead. 

If Yardsale Pizza still deliver to that bar get one, fucking magic pizzas. The Goose Island bar around there is alright as well if you pass it, probably wouldn't seek it out however. 

Just now, Redforever86 said:

If Yardsale Pizza still deliver to that bar get one, fucking magic pizzas. The Goose Island bar around there is alright as well if you pass it, probably wouldn't seek it out however. 

Cheers man. Might well do that. 

Been in the goose island one a couple of times, as often stay just round the corner in the citizenM 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im not going to make the flipping Beer mile thing. Sounded good as well. I might be able to go tomorrow afternoon to buy some beers but I cant drink. ( driving). Any decent bottle shops , chaps?  @Redforever86  @Parklife

What area(s) you in? 

Kill the cat is a bottle shop/bar in Brick Lane that’s decent. Could check that out also Parky if you are passing.

Just now, Redforever86 said:

What area(s) you in? 

Kill the cat is a bottle shop/bar in Brick Lane that’s decent. Could check that out also Parky if you are passing.

Tomorrow I'll be Brixton, Vauxhall, Clapham area.  I'm finishing work at lunchtime but have to drive up to flipping' Staffordshire about 4 ish. Ive got a window where I can do a bit of beer shopping

Feckin hell, fit a malarkey the last few pages have been. ? . Lets wade in then. The acca has always been simplistic over the last couple of years in terms of how we judge a winner. The bet either wins in 90 minutes or it doesn't. There's no complicating it by applying payout rules on any specific betting firm. If you use the likes of B365 and benefit from early payout on your bet (if you choose to back it) then that's good for the individual but not the collective. Needs to be inclusive for any and all ways of punting, including the old school bookies shop visitor which some of us still are. Its also much easier to report results/winners etc. 

I'd prefer to keep the 'rules' as they are and keep things straight forward. 

I think i've caught up now so hopefully below is accurate. 

This Weeks Line Up 

@The Buzzard* (4)
@Studebaker-90* (3)                       
@King Street Loon *(3)          
@Ten Caat (1) 
@Don Fonte

@G31DON

Bench

Sooper-hanz
Dazzy_deff
Henry
Maryhilldon     

Redforver 86
Roberto           

Thedandydon
robbojunior (new)
Rocket Scientist
Durrant Dived
Parklife (new)

• Upvote 4
12 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Feckin hell, fit a malarkey the last few pages have been. ? . Lets wade in then. The acca has always been simplistic over the last couple of years in terms of how we judge a winner. The bet either wins in 90 minutes or it doesn't. There's no complicating it by applying payout rules on any specific betting firm. If you use the likes of B365 and benefit from early payout on your bet (if you choose to back it) then that's good for the individual but not the collective. Needs to be inclusive for any and all ways of punting, including the old school bookies shop visitor which some of us still are. Its also much easier to report results/winners etc. 

This Weeks Line Up 

@The Buzzard* (4)
@Studebaker-90* (3)                       
@King Street Loon *(3)          
@Ten Caat (1) 
@Don Fonte

@G31DON

Bench

Sooper-hanz
Dazzy_deff
Henry
Maryhilldon     

Redforver 86
Roberto           

Thedandydon
robbojunior (new)
Rocket Scientist
Durrant Dived

Add me to the bench please. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, thedandydon said:

This Weeks Line Up 

@The Buzzard* (4)
@Studebaker-90* (3)                       
@King Street Loon *(3)          
@Ten Caat (1) 
@Don Fonte

@G31DON

Bench

Sooper-hanz
Dazzy_deff
Henry
Maryhilldon     

Redforver 86
Roberto           

Thedandydon
robbojunior (new)
Rocket Scientist?
Durrant Dived
Parklife (new)

The yellow card is a good idea ?

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Get it fucking right. Put in the wins and ratios for all - I've done all the work for you - and Robbojunior is below Parklife.

Stipid cunt. And a thank you wouldn't have gone amiss. 

No I'm nae. I think you'll find I asked to be added way way back. The one you saw was the second time of asking.

I should probably be higher up if anything.