Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

13 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

He was excellent for a short spell.

The game v Celtic where Van Dijk got sent off for wiping him out last man he completely destroyed them. Brown should have seen red for about 7 fouls on him too.

Haven't paid any attention to him since he left. He been any good at all since?

No

On 7/27/2021 at 7:42 PM, sheepcrooky said:

What the fuck are they moaning about?  It’s a free home test that’s piss easy and non-intrusive. Losers. 

The lateral flow kits here are not even reccomended by the CDC in the USA.

There is no standard of how many cycles the PCR test should be run at and up to 85% false positives at higger cycles and thats why calls for it to be withdrawn or lower cycles to be standardised.

In India they now have 69% immunity ( antibodies ) and only 12% are vaccinated.They forced them to abandon crops and SD and now they are facing famine.

Here the Vaccination of the population is 5 to 6 times higher and they want to carry on with restructions.

Last week Cancer patients some with operations delayed for 7 weeks turned up at ARI begging to get treated while up to 25% junior of Doctors got pinged to isolate in one NHS trust.

No reason why full capacity cant return immediately and only have to look at the stadiums in the Euros but if folk want to continue the % game decided by Councils then fill your boots but your destroying Fitba for no good reason

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Doubtful: Campbell and JET

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Considine Mackenzie

Ferguson Brown McCrorie

Hedges Ramirez JET

subs: Woods, Ojo, Hayes, Gurr, McLennan, Jenks, McGeouch,  McGinn, Ojo, Campbell

Prediction: 3-1 Dons. JET, Ferguson PEN and McGinn

Aye, same team for me. 

Not sure what score to expect.  Could be anything. 

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Considine MacKenzie 

Brown

Hedges Ferguson Hayes

JET

Ramirez 

Subs; Woods, Gurr, McCrorie, Ojo, McGeouch, McGinn, McLennan, Kennedy & Jenks

Prediction: 2-1 Dons

Ramirez & Ferguson  

As others have said, switch Ojo out for McCrorie and put Gallagher alongside Considine in defence. I also think Mackenzie should start ahead of Hayes. 

Unfortunately I still remember the last time we played Dundee Utd at home on the opening day of the season (three days after a European fixture). Ash Taylor had an absolute nightmare debut in what was a 3-0 defeat.

Dundee Utd have become a bit of a bogey team for us. We are due a win against them. The crowd this Sunday should give our players a boost going into this. I can see this one being a close match.

2-1 Aberdeen (Ramirez and Ferguson).

3 hours ago, RUL said:

Jet is fine for Sunday. 

Depends on what the SPFL/authorities say maybe.

If it’s just a cut then fair enough but if it is a ‘head injury’ with possible light concussion is there not a rule that means he can’t play for a full week? Seem to remember there being some kind of rule like this but will depend on extent of injury/knock

9 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Doubtful: Campbell and JET

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Considine Mackenzie

Ferguson Brown McCrorie

Hedges Ramirez JET

subs: Woods, Ojo, Hayes, Gurr, McLennan, Jenks, McGeouch,  McGinn, Ojo, Campbell

Prediction: 3-1 Dons. JET, Ferguson PEN and McGinn

Agree with this. Only doubt I have is Ramsay - he appeared to have done something to his thigh second half and has come off for Gurr both games. Glass might give Gurr a go to give Ramsay a rest. 

8 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

As others have said, switch Ojo out for McCrorie and put Gallagher alongside Considine in defence. I also think Mackenzie should start ahead of Hayes. 

Unfortunately I still remember the last time we played Dundee Utd at home on the opening day of the season (three days after a European fixture). Ash Taylor had an absolute nightmare debut in what was a 3-0 defeat.

Dundee Utd have become a bit of a bogey team for us. We are due a win against them. The crowd this Sunday should give our players a boost going into this. I can see this one being a close match.

2-1 Aberdeen (Ramirez and Ferguson).

Why on earth would you think Glass would play both Brown and McCrorie in midfield at home. You do know Mcinnes has gone

2 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Why on earth would you think Glass would play both Brown and McCrorie in midfield at home. You do know Mcinnes has gone

Because McCrorie isn't good enough to nail down a spot at CH and at right back would hamper Ramsay's progress.

But he cost £350k and needs to play to justify that fee so midfield beside Brown it is. He will be better than Ojo no matter what

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Hows the Arabs been doing in pre season?

Need to get off to a good start. Few boys hiding last night.  Need to step up again.

They've beaten the giants of Kelty Hearts, Arbroath and East Fife 1-0, and Elgin City 6-1.

Don't think they've signed many players apart from our old pal the child neglecting wage thief Charlie Mulgrew.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Hows the Arabs been doing in pre season?

Need to get off to a good start. Few boys hiding last night.  Need to step up again.

Won all their games but...

Surely the easiest group in league cup history

and

75% of them by 1-0 against that pish

Kelty Hearts 0 - 1 Dundee Utd

Dundee Utd 6 - 1 Elgin City

Dundee Utd 1 - 0 Arbroath

East Fife0  - 1 Dundee Utd

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Agree with this. Only doubt I have is Ramsay - he appeared to have done something to his thigh second half and has come off for Gurr both games. Glass might give Gurr a go to give Ramsay a rest. 

He was holding his hammy in the first leg too.

Just wonder if his still growing body is struggling to adapt to the rigours of senior football. 

I wouldn't be against Gurr starting against Utd.

• Upvote 1

Just the seven subs for us tomorrow then so probably get a decent indication of how close the likes of Kennedy, McGeouch and Campbell if he’s fit are to the starting lineup, would include McGinn on that list too but Glass has given him a new contract so would assume he’s seen as having a part to play at some point.