BK Hacken 2 - 0 Aberdeen (3 - 5)

17 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Unsure what to make of that.

Main pluses were the 2 young full backs.

Also think Brown did okay.

One huge negative was Joe Lewis kicking.

Never went to an Aberdeen player once.

He’s been doing that for ages now , however couple of terrific saves even though one was offside 

Honestly didn't think it was that bad a performance. 

Should've scored a couple of goals, gave away a couple of shite goals. Ref was a shambles.  The astro looked like the stiff you buy for 2.99 a square meter in b&m. 

We're through. Job done. 

Just glad we took a good bundle of our numerous chances in first game because tonight’s game is how I feared the first game would go.

Hacken must be really regretting how the first game went because without that 4 goal lead they could really have had us in trouble tonight 

Decent lesson for Glass & the team. They passed the long test overall all things considered but thankfully the second game was a decent wake up from the (somewhat delusional) euphoria from first game & potential belief we were far better/more complete than we thought.

He needs to be straight onto Cormack tonight to emphasise how we are still a good bit shy of what we need to compete how we should in terms of squad

• Dildo 2

Interesting match overall. First leg hinted at how effective we might be but second leg showed our continuing weaknesses. We are still short and our new players weaknesses are more evident here along with our previous weakness in central defence. New blood still needed, McCrorie is not a centre half ( and in truth may be simply be a squad back-up for injury).

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Honestly didn't think it was that bad a performance. 

Should've scored a couple of goals, gave away a couple of shite goals. Ref was a shambles.  The astro looked like the stiff you buy for 2.99 a square meter in b&m. 

We're through. Job done. 

Is the correct answer. 

But continued shit defending and blowing chances like thoan we'll be oot on oor arses first decent side we face. I get the feeling already Breidablik will be a tough tie

3 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Is the correct answer. 

But continued shit defending and blowing chances like thoan we'll be oot on oor arses first decent side we face. I get the feeling already Breidablik will be a tough tie

Yeah but taking your chances is part of the performance, a key part in fact.  As  such the overall performance is significantly downgraded by this. 

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Ojo just can’t attack can he. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He's been awful. Not the only one though.

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Settled down now after that poor start.

Should be 2-1 us. 

One goal kills off their enthusiasm & press. 

Ojo reverting to type so far. 

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Ojo has been rubbish and so has Hayes. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That's a fucking shambles Ojo min. 

1 hour ago, thurso said:

How the fuck did ojo miss that 

Because he is fucking useless at football.

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Get Ojo off

Should never have been on.

1 hour ago, thurso said:

Can’t believe people thought ojo was good after last week 

People are stupid. Generally.

50 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

I do not want to see Ojo in a Dons team again.

Not one single Dons fan with a brain does either.

29 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Sorry Ojo, but we simply cannot accommodate a midfielder that squanders so many chances.

Hopefully a wake up call for Glass.

He said he had not seen him at all last season. That was his 1st mistake.

Then putting him in the starting XI because "he understood what the role required" was even more fucking stupid.

3rd mistake, not hooking him at HT when he was obviously out of his depth, fucking up everything he touched and clearly displaying himself as an utterly useless cunt.

I'm not sure if Glass was trying to make some sort of statement by not changing a winning team.

But he flunked hugely by having that charlatan who was crap last week play again.

Also not to play Gallagher for this reason, obviously a solid. reliable, international CB is additionally suspect.

If he hasn't learned from those 2 games that Ojo should not play in a Dons shirt again, bar possibly games v lower league pish, then you'd have to doubt if Glass knows what he is doing.

Additionally, anyone on the hat that would have that fucking monstrosity of a player as a first pick for Aberdeen should be fucking binned off this site for dwindling to negligible intellectual capacity.
Mi fucking heed.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yeah but taking your chances is part of the performance, a key part in fact.  As  such the overall performance is significantly downgraded by this. 

I'll make allowances for it being the 2nd competitive game only. I might be being generous with that, but I agree - we need to sharpen up at both ends of the pitch

I think we played well enough to probably win that game.

Some harem scarem defending at times though, and too many chances squandered.

Who was the fucking tit that tried to play the ball out of defence (horrifically) before their 1st goal?

He should have his bollocks booted to within an inch of his throat. Idiot.

Said as much at the time the instant he did it.

Mentioned it already, but we really do need a speedy forward as another option upfront. I fear teams will figure out pretty quickly our frontline has limited pace and will play a high defensive line, pushing the general play further back into our half.

That and if Ramirez or JET get injured we're fucked in attack.

Here's hoping the new head of recruitment has some rabbits in his hat.