Calvin Ramsay

10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Any idea when he's back from injury?

No doubt we'll receive high interest in him come January. 

His stats put him in the "Elite Bracket" with Manchester Utd be one of a host of interested sides.

Wonder what Aberdeen's asking price is?

2-3 million? 5 million? more?

Dundee game isn't it?

He's the best propsect we've had in years that's for sure.

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

His stats put him in the "Elite Bracket" with Manchester Utd be one of a host of interested sides.

Next week I heard.

Try £10 million minimum!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

I can see a "big" move in the next couple of windows. Nothing too extreme. I just hope we sell him at the right time and get his true value in today's market.

McKenna being an obvious one where we didn't and Ferguson looks likely to be the next.

Thought this had been put to bed? We accepted the highest amount we were offered.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

16 - 17 thousand was mentioned at the AGM

• Haha 1

It’s interesting that Dave says “There’s not many right backs like him at that age (Ramsay is just 18) doing what he does when you look at all the data”.

I must admit I hadn’t really paid much attention to Ramsay before, he hadn’t really caught my eye, but if the data says he’s good, then I’ll need to pay closer attention in the future. 
(Shit - sarcasm is sometimes hard to convey in the written word, just in case anyone thinks I was being serious 

12 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

It’s interesting that Dave says “There’s not many right backs like him at that age (Ramsay is just 18) doing what he does when you look at all the data”.

I must admit I hadn’t really paid much attention to Ramsay before, he hadn’t really caught my eye, but if the data says he’s good, then I’ll need to pay closer attention in the future. 
(Shit - sarcasm is sometimes hard to convey in the written word, just in case anyone thinks I was being serious 

Sounds more like he’s bigging him up and expecting a few big offers

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What do we reckon his value is? 

If we're not total and utter pussies, 10 million GBPs. 

If they don't want to stump that up, no problem, he continues his development with us and goes on to show his worth further. 

My concern for him in the scenario is that he'd end up playing U23's for a season, which would be shite coming away from men's fitba. 

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

£7m+ a lot of add ons, ideally a huge percentage of what he gets sold for in a couple of years time.

People seem to be scoffing at valuations of around that number but that’s where the bidding starts, in my opinion, fuck selling him on the cheap.

Cormack has already lifted his skirt so it’s clear he wants a deal done next month, otherwise he’d be saying “hands off”. 

I’d have preferred to have seen the lad stuck around for another 18 months but looking very likely he’ll be away in a few weeks.