Calvin Ramsay

7 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Not interesting at all is it. 

It’ll depend how you read the emoji’s.

The hourglass emoji depicts time coming to an end.

Are people reading it as his time with Aberdeen is coming to an end or is it simply the year end?

Even if he does go, despite me wanting to see him for more, I’d love it if we could produce much more Calvin Ramsay’s and be prepared to let them move on.

14 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You’re almost as bad as Red John min

You pair are obsessed with me. We all know deep down you have real admiration for my wit and brilliance as the top poster. 
If it isn’t that it is quite possibly a :gay: thing. I admit to being very pleasing on the eye but unfortunately for you pair I am out of reach. 
I am sure there will be other sites on the internet you could try your luck. No hard feelings (that wasn’t meant as a tease)

13 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Are people reading it as his time with Aberdeen is coming to an end or is it simply the year end?

Even if he does go, despite me wanting to see him for more, I’d love it if we could produce much more Calvin Ramsay’s and be prepared to let them move on.

He's an 18 year old and as of yet, a nobody

Who cares?

9 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

There's something about this post, is sad the right word?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, alscotoz said:

There's something about this post, is sad the right word?

He always comes across as someone who is desperate to prove their love of everything AFC. It’s most likely due to his lack of game time involvement (watching the Dons) as a youngster. The tactic analysis the poster comes away with is definitely due to their inability to play football at an acceptable level when growing up through childhood and even as an early adult if it continued this far.